I think IBoat?ers are funny !

jcsftwre

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I know there are a lot of guys like me on this board that after a long day of working on their boat or after work they go to the computer and look to see how far certain people have go on their project that day. :)

I know when it?s time for me to take a break I go and look to see who has done what to their boat. :cool:

Then another person joins the board and Boom! :eek: Another project to watch as it gets done. Add another name to the list of people to watch and see how their doing.

jcsercsa

Captain
Re: I think IBoat?ers are funny !

yep when i come in for a break i look and see who done what !! Its a never ending story !! John

Gary H NC

Fleet Admiral

yep when i come in for a break i look and see who done what !! Its a never ending story !! John

Man John,how did your sig get so big? I need a wide screen.........:p

642mx

Lieutenant Commander

I like to watch you project guys. Someday I hope I have time to restore a boat. With 5 cars & 2 dirtbikes & 1 boat, I struggle to have enough time to keep everything running and maintained.

Bard1

Petty Officer 1st Class

Yup, I'm new, and still working on my mess.But love to see who's doing what.

jcsftwre

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Yup, I'm new, and still working on my mess.But love to see who's doing what.

Do you have a thread started on a rebuild? If so send me a link. I noticed you have an 18 HP Fastwin so do I a 1960's

chiefalen

Captain

5 cars, 3 boats, and a snowblower i had to rebuild 2 years ago, why i don't know, only 50 years old.

Had 2 garbage chinese made quads that i just sold, and now just was givin a non running go-kart but american made. Took me all day to get that running.

And thats not counting the power washer gas driven, riding lawn mower, cause i can't in my own mind justify paying someone to cut my lawn.

Oh almost forgot about the emergency generator. Plus the backup one i have in case the 10 hp one don't run.

Throw in my moms car, sisters car.

And a house that owns me i don't own the house.

And people ask me what i do all day.

Gary H NC

Fleet Admiral

Sorry Gary I fixed it !! just added all the stanly cup win by the wings !! John

Thanks John.....it was really wide........................................:)
Probably fine on a 19 inch monitor but my laptop was really stretching to read...;)

jcsftwre

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Thanks John.....it was really wide........................................:)
Probably fine on a 19 inch monitor but my laptop was really stretching to read...;)

So now we know how you stay out so long and work on your boat! You have a laptop! Gigs up!! And I suppose you have dinner ordered in and have a restroom nearby?

Gary H NC

Fleet Admiral

So now we know how you stay out so long and work on your boat! You have a laptop! Gigs up!! And I suppose you have dinner ordered in and have a restroom nearby?

Yea...you caught me...lol!:p

My wireless reaches my workshop,i have heat,AC and a fridge.My RV is parked next to it if i need a bathroom or a nap...The GF tells me i should just live in it i spend so much time there...:D
Running out of things to work on...:rolleyes: Its going to be a long winter.

Bard1

Petty Officer 1st Class

Do you have a thread started on a rebuild? If so send me a link. I noticed you have an 18 HP Fastwin so do I a 1960's

HI Rick! Yeah thats me. 1966 fastwin on a 1964 14' deep-V alum. Don't really know what ya mean by send a link? But my post is "stuck on land". I looked some parts on line, but cash is tight this month. so I'm thinking about changing out the exhaust gaskets on my 1988 20hp Johnson. I've got water in my lower cylinder. Gaskets are cheep! I changed out the head gasket and still have water.

jcsftwre

Petty Officer 2nd Class

HI Rick! Yeah thats me. 1966 fastwin on a 1964 14' deep-V alum. Don't really know what ya mean by send a link? But my post is "stuck on land". I looked some parts on line, but cash is tight this month. so I'm thinking about changing out the exhaust gaskets on my 1988 20hp Johnson. I've got water in my lower cylinder. Gaskets are cheep! I changed out the head gasket and still have water.

About the link I was meaning send me the link to your posts if you have photos up some place in this forum.

Bard1

Petty Officer 1st Class

About the link I was meaning send me the link to your posts if you have photos up some place in this forum.

I'll work on that, and let ya know.

Tyme2fish

Commander

You think I'm funny? Funny how? Funny ha ha or funny stupid?

Quote from Goodfellows

:D:D

Bard1

Petty Officer 1st Class

Rick, I did get the photos up thanks to you guys. It's under 1966 fastwin take 2