I must have made the wrong person mad

ondarvr

Supreme Mariner
My iPad view of this site just changed dramatically when I disagreed with someone in a thread.

The look changed and the entire site is surrounded (framed) by frowning red-faced emoticons.

Had to post this from my phone

Fun Times

Staff member
Do you by chance remember the name of the topic or maybe try posting a link to it so that the Admin team can try and check some things out backstage?

ondarvr

Supreme Mariner
This is the thread

http://forums.iboats.com/forum/boat-...-solar-charger

I had just posted in disagreement and the screen changed, the angry red faces surrouned the the view of the site, and it stopped responding on this site only, other sites worked normally. I restarted my iPad and nothing changed, so I a went to my phone and started this thread.

The boarder of faces was narrower at the sides and wider at the top, and the view of the site changed to what it looked like sometimes when it was having problems last year.

A few minutes later I checked it again from my iPad, it started to refresh after a couple of minutes and it returned to normal, no angry red faces and I was able to post again. Not sure what happened, it was very strange.

It happened right after I hit "post reply" for post #17

Last edited:

toneeees

Administrator
This is the thread

http://forums.iboats.com/forum/boat-...-solar-charger

I had just posted in disagreement and the screen changed, the angry red faces surrouned the the view of the site, and it stopped responding on this site only, other sites worked normally. I restarted my iPad and nothing changed, so I a went to my phone and started this thread.

The boarder of faces was narrower at the sides and wider at the top, and the view of the site changed to what it looked like sometimes when it was having problems last year.

A few minutes later I checked it again from my iPad, it started to refresh after a couple of minutes and it returned to normal, no angry red faces and I was able to post again. Not sure what happened, it was very strange.

It happened right after I hit "post reply" for post #17

Must've been some sort of glitch between your ipad and our servers. It sounds like once our server cleared the cache, things started working for you. Let us know if you have any thing like that happen again.