I just want you all to know

NathanY

Commander
Re: I just want you all to know

Jealous, you are all just jealous..<br /><br />Craphunter, you know you want to be like me, but you cant... That just eats you up. <br /><br />Some folks say I'm egotistical, <br />hell I dont even know what means, <br />I guess it has something to do with the way that I fill out my my skin tight blue jeans<br /><br />Whoooaaaa, its hard to be humble, <br />when your perfect in every way. <br />I cant wait to look in the mirror<br />Cause I get better looking each day.

NathanY

Commander

Oh yeah, Ladyfish, if things dont work out between you and Mr.Ladyfish, just call me. :D You know you will not be able to resist my charm... :D

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Nate says...<br />
I guess it has something to do with the way that I fill out my my skin tight blue jeans<br /><br />
Thanks Nate ... I feel like gouging my eyes out for reading that...

LadyFish

Admiral

Originally posted by Nate in AR:<br /> Oh yeah, Ladyfish, if things dont work out between you and Mr.Ladyfish, just call me. :D You know you will not be able to resist my charm... :D
Charm?
8.gif

Bass Man Bruce

Lieutenant

Geez, and it's still early January!!!!!!! :eek: :D :eek: :D <br /><br />btw ob wins the limerick contest, hands down!<br />(only missed one sylable)

ob

Admiral

Sorry ,just one more and I'll quit...........honest.<br /><br /><br />Arkansas Nate shone bright with esteem<br />Was he quoting the facts<br />Or just quoting his dreams<br />He boasts and he gloats<br />And he seems rather shrewd<br />Perhaps in his mind<br />He's a bad A$$ dude<br />He woke up today at the usual time<br />Three quarters past eight<br />Or a quarter to nine<br />He pulled on some duds<br />And then hurried away<br />To the mirror to see<br />If his hair was more gray<br />But the dye that he uses<br />Held fast to his hair<br />Like the tight jeans he sports<br />Over legs bald from nair

Peter J Fraser

Chief Petty Officer

Is Nate suffering an early case of cabin fever or has he just been smokin sumpin odd?<br /><br />Peter

aspeck

Staff member

Me thinks Nate fell and bumped his head. He is delusional and in serious need of emergency medical help. Someone call 911, quick!

gaugeguy

Captain

Nate...<br /><br />We read you like an open book<br />Our judgement you mistook<br />The internet is the place<br />To hide a bitter beer face<br />And brag about how good you look.<br /><br />
mansface.jpg

tylerin

Commander

Hi..my name is Nate<br />Everyone else is second rate<br />It may seem like my heads gettin big<br />You should see me squeeeeeeeeeeel like a pig :D

Twidget

Commander

Better check the still Nate...I think the moonshine went off. :)

KaGee

Admiral

ROFL @ OB and GG!<br /><br /> :D :D :D

oddjob

Commander

Nate posted January 07, 2005 12:19 PM <br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br />I was diagnosed with ADHD and being Bi-Polar when I was about 14. I have learned to live with it. Hell, I think I'm pretty normal. My wife and I fight sometimes, and I lose my temper very quickly. I used to fight alot when I was younger, I would lose my temper at the drop of a hat, and then it was on. I still have an extremely short temper, but I am not as quick to start throwing knuckles as I once was. I still figit alot, whether it be with a pencil or a pen, I have to have something in my hand, or I am constantly tapping my foot, and so on. Fortunately, I have alot of support from my wife and family.<br /><br />--------------------<br />Fish fear me, Women want me, and Men want to be like me.<br />--------------------------------------------<br /><br /> A-hem!....Nates Great!....just like Chocolate Cake.... :D :(

Carphunter

Commander

lol at Oddjob. :D <br /><br />I thought Nate was diagnosed with Discrete Urinary Disfunction, or DUD for short. :p

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by Carphunter:<br /> lol at Oddjob. :D <br /><br />I thought Nate was diagnosed with Discrete Urinary Disfunction, or DUD for short. :p
Let's finish it...<br /><br />Discretionary Urinary Dysfunction Epidemic...DUDE!!!

FLATHEAD

Captain

There is a young fellow named Nate<br />Bragging to us that he's great<br /><br />He Say's he's the picture of health <br />and that God should have kept him for his self<br /><br />He had a date last Friday night<br />Holy crap,oh lord what a fright<br />His left hand was busy <br />so spent the night with his right!!

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

How much longer to POOF<br />Some here think NATE is a GOOF<br />JB and all the mods just shake their HEAD<br />Wondering if this should be live or DEAD