I just want you all to know

lakelivin

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: I just want you all to know

KaGee,<br /><br />where did you get those little guys? can you put any text you want in the balloons?

ob

Admiral

There once was a memeber named Nate<br />That began a most heated debate<br />Of whether his fame<br />Was what he proclaimed<br />Or a result of his cranial state.

Carphunter

Commander

There once was a boy named Nate,<br />He sure was a dork.<br /><br />I never was very good at that rhyming thing. :p

Carphunter

Commander

Hey Tylerin, your just jeeallouious that Nate is the privaligeded one. :D

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

Originally posted by Carphunter:<br /> There once was a boy named Nate,<br />He sure was a dork.<br /><br />I never was very good at that rhyming thing. :p
LMAO

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

He said his name was Nate<br />i don't recall from what state<br />he looked himself in the mirror<br />and struck his rod at the first quiver<br />must've had more for breakfast than beer,that Nate<br />as he fell into drink, he became bait<br />what was that state from whence came Nate? :p

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by mellowyellow:<br /> now don't go messing with MY fishing buddy KG<br />or else I'm gonna have to put a hex on you!<br />forget the plug one maybe?
Brother MY I can see how you might think I'm being somewhat antagonistic. I apologize to you and the other fellow brothers who confuse my sarcasm with insult. <br /><br />You all probably didn't see the post that your friend made at 2:00 AM Sunday morning where he without cause torched another brother and myself by name. He rants about our post count (as though it matters for something) and comes across like he owns this place and how dare we intrude upon his territory. (Hence my comment above). I did not respond there and then because the thread had already been locked by the time I saw it @ 7:30 AM. Probably a good thing as I might have responded with something I would really regret.<br /><br />I apologize to brother Nate for crapping your thread... you still da man.

spratt

Lieutenant

Okay, since poets we ain't:<br /><br />Once there was Nate<br />You should see what he ate<br />His breath was so bad<br />We all knew he had<br />To coax the dog to come play<br />And only his mommy would stay<br />When everyone else ran to hide<br />Poor Nate was left with none by his side.<br /><br /><br />It is gonna be snowing here in a few hours, only a few inches they say, but even that will be fun to play in...right on time for the wekend!!!

gaugeguy

Captain

OK, let me try...<br /><br />Nate went out on a limb<br />Proclaimed his greatness on a whim<br />The things one woman said<br />Went straight to his head<br />Now we have to put up with him.

Carphunter

Commander

Ok, my turn again,<br /><br />There was this fella named Nate,<br />He had too much food on his plate,<br />He gained lots of weight,<br />Stick him with a needle and he will deflate,<br />He thought he looked great,<br />Compared to Carpy, he's second rate. :p <br /><br />.......and he's a dork. :D

ob

Admiral

Very nice work guageguy<br />And all on your very first try<br />Hope these literal quips<br />Don't cause multiple drips<br />Of pearl tears to escape from Nate's eyes

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by Carphunter:<br /> Ok, my turn again,<br /><br />There was this fella named Nate,<br />He had too much food on his plate,<br />He gained lots of weight,<br />Stick him with a needle and he will deflate,<br />
OK, not bad, but let's specify a bit...teh FOOD had to be BEANS...deflation thus becomes de-FLATULATion...let all that GAS out!!!

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by Carphunter:<br /> Ok, my turn again,<br /><br />There was this fella named Nate,<br />He had too much food on his plate,<br />He gained lots of weight,<br />Stick him with a needle and he will deflate,<br />He thought he looked great,<br />Compared to Carpy, he's second rate. :p <br /><br />.......and he's a dork. :D
Hello Carpy, what did you uncork? :D

Carphunter

Commander

Hello Carpy, what did you uncork,<br />All I said was that Nate is a Dork,<br />He eats the food from his plate with a fork,<br />I think his food of choice is pork,<br />......and he's a dork. :D

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

dangit KG, I must now curse you... sorry.<br />just ask jeff about the tree that attacked<br />him outa no-where.<br />beware!<br /> :p

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

There was a boater named Nate<br />He had a really large pate<br />Like an overbuilt Chevy<br />It made him top heavy<br />So to capsize was that Nate's fate

LadyFish

Admiral

Ode to Nate<br /><br />He loves himself<br />He thinks he's grand<br />When he goes to the movies<br />He holds his hand<br /><br />He's too damn randy to be very handy <br />So he works on his boat in the buff<br />While searching on iboats for technical stuff<br />Oh yeah, that Nate is great, make no mistake<br />I hear even his mustasche is fake<br /><br />He likes his women long and lean<br />But they better shut up and keep things clean<br />Cause that Nate’s a God and he’s here to stay<br />It’s either his way, no way, or the highway<br /><br />So the next time Ole Nate gives ya a wink<br />Remember he thinks his **** don’t stink<br /><br /> ;) :p :D