I just want you all to know

NathanY

Commander
That I am the best thing to ever happen to this board, and that you should feel very privelaged every time I grace one of your threads with my presence. I dont want Tylerin, GG, Carpy, or Spinner to be jeleous of my incredible good looks either. Sorry boys, but you just cant be me.<br /><br /><br />Yeah, I have been off work due to rain for a week now and am getting VERY bored.

tylerin

Commander
Re: I just want you all to know

Nate haven't you downloaded spell-check yet :D

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Nate>
18.gif
<br />We're not worthy.. Please forgive us, oh Great One...
26.gif

sangerwaker

Commander

I am not worthy! :D I'm bowing now...and no, I'm not doing anything else while I'm down here!

NathanY

Commander

I guess you guys can see how bored i am...<br /><br />cant wait to go back to work.

ndemge

Commander

come up to MO, I'll put ya to work!<br /><br /><br />....hope you don't expect to get paid, but I got lots o' work for ya :)

gaugeguy

Captain

We are sooooooo thankful and fortunate for your presence :p

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by Nate in AR:<br /> That I am the best thing to ever happen to this board, and that you should feel very privelaged every time I grace one of your threads with my presence.
Snick! And here all along I thought Gon Fishin had reserved that position for hisself.<br /><br /> :p

OLDSPUD

Petty Officer 1st Class

best not put in words what I'm thinking right now.<br /><br />Spud

gonfishn

Commander

I am sure (Ka GeeO) you have better things to do then to mention my name here..Your kinda like the ham without the bread..<br /><br />Then here again got to remember what part of Ohio you come..Home of the know it alls..You can do better than that last little stick you did I am sure..So come on we will see who gets this thread poofed first..

NathanY

Commander

KaGee, I know Im better than GF, that was never a question. Although Jeff is my friend, he has always wanted to be like me. <br /><br />Jeff dont you go and get my wonderful thread poofed.<br /><br />This thread should be re-titled "An Ode to Nathan" seeing as how wonderful I am.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by KaGee:<br />
Originally posted by Nate in AR:<br /> That I am the best thing to ever happen to this board, and that you should feel very privelaged every time I grace one of your threads with my presence.
Snick! And here all along I thought Gon Fishin had reserved that position for hisself.<br /><br /> :p
Maybe a little jealousy coming through here KG? :p

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

There was a man named Nate<br />Who thought at the top he should rate<br />The Dockside Chat forum<br />Could only just bore 'im<br />Except maybe snapperbait.<br /><br />Alternate ending:<br />So he stopped to m... // sorry, nevermind.<br /><br /> :D

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by SBN:<br /> Maybe a little jealousy coming through here KG? :p
Not on my part, I assure you. ;) Sarcasm maybe... <br /><br />Rock on Nate.... I feel your pain.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

There was this guy named Nate.<br />The top job he knew he should rate.<br />Nate knew he was cool.<br />All the women would drool.<br />And Nate knew he was way too great. :D :p

KaGee

Admiral

Nate.... Hebrew Definition.... "Gift from God".<br /><br />
4_17_209.gif
<br /><br />
4_17_208.gif

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

now don't go messing with MY fishing buddy KG<br />or else I'm gonna have to put a hex on you!<br />forget the plug one maybe?