I have a terry boat...need info

mostlysnow

Cadet
I have a terry boat I don't know where to find information about the year or max horsepower rating I can start off by describing it maybe someone might be able to help me.

It is made of mostly fiberglass I want to call it a dual v haul but don't know the real name for them (real heavy), it is about 14-14.5 feet long and seems narrow like maybe 3 feet, It seats two people, has stick steering, (right now) has a 25 horse evinrude I think the person who had it before me added the depth finder, and trolling motor, it is blue in color with blue carpet it even has a antenna for a add on radio (am/fm) I will post some picures.

I really would like some information about this boat in case I do decide to up-grade the engine size. And just for my information how to find out about the year. Thanks in advance.

Dmac420

Recruit
Re: I have a terry boat...need info

I have a 13'9" Dk blue on lt blue, 2 seater stick steer with a 40 Johnson on it. I also don not know anything else. Did u ever find any info on yours?

Attachments

• CIMG1540 - Copy.jpg
    CIMG1540 - Copy.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 1

chasn

Recruit
Re: I have a terry boat...need info

Find your HIN (hull ID#) on the transom's outside, usually on the upper starboard corner. The last 3 digits tell when it was made. Mine says ..81G, so it was made July 1981.