hurricane Roll Call

SoulWinner

Commander
Re: hurricane Roll Call

Hi guys! Power is still out, the lines on my street are laying in the street. It will be a while before we get our eletricity back. For now we have two generators, and miraculously we have cable, so I can access the internet.<br /><br />We lost the last tree in our yard, but otherwise we are fine! We didn't have ANY damage to the house, and I thank you all for yor prayers!!!! God watched over us, and protected us.

Serentiy

Petty Officer 1st Class

That is good news soulwinner I hope you get power soon. how is the water supply after a hurricane?<br />serenity

LadyFish

Admiral

SW Thank God you checked in. I've been worried sick about y'all. :( <br /><br />Glad to hear you're okay. Hope the generator provides you with a little air conditioning.

aspeck

Staff member

Glad to hear you & Mrs. SW, the dogs, and all the property made it through safely. Godspeed in the recovery and cleanup! You are in our thoughts and we were worried about ya.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Wow!.. No Damage to the homested and Cable's up!.. Cool deal there, SW... :) <br /><br />I honestly did'nt figure we'd hear from you for a good while... Hope they get ya powered up soon... :cool:

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

We're still missing a couple, no news must be good news. No beach front property here yet, between the gulf states and California both losing ground to mother nature, I expect to see some here soon. Chief ;)

SoulWinner

Commander

Thanks you gus for think kind words and good thoughts. It means a lot to me and I wish I could give you all a bear hug. Power should be on today or tomorrow. We have two 8500 watt gensets, so we have everything except central air, hot water and the clothes dryer. However, our two businesses are up and working, and me and the boys are doing some volunteer clean-up work (helping the elderly and stuff) so we stay busy. Thanks again everyone. God bless you!

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by JB:<br /> Well, DHadley posted this AM, so I'm glad he is okay. <br /><br />Now, where is 12Footer?
sorry, JB. Not even a close-call here in SW Florida. I've just been embroiled with a mob of liberals who are doing there best to blast God and Country, and you know me ---I'll not have that on my watch..But I grow tired of the fight, and do check-in from time-to-time....<br /><br />I just didn't open this post :) <br /><br />Also been busy at werk, (prepairing,/tearing-down prep, that sort of thing). But SWF is ok, and our eyes are on the next one brewing out there.<br />I'll be glad to see November in more ways than one.