FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hey all I went to look at a 1992 Baja Islander 204 I found these issues on both sides of boat any sugestions?
Any help would be greatly appreciated boat was in good shape except for these 2 issues thanks.
Re: Hull cracks on a 1992 Baja Islander please help
Yeah I passed on it I just bought a CHaparral Villian instead thanks everyone I liked the baja just didnt know what to do I figure the repair would be crazy.