How'd you get your screen name?

TilliamWe

Banned
Re: How'd you get your screen name?

Originally posted by Bondo:<br /> <br /><br />NO,... I've Never been a Bodyshop worker,...... I Hate Bodywork.........<br /><br />
Now I know why you never seem to respond when someone asks a body repair question!

timfromfc

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Double meaning about my boat. It floats, but compared to the really nice boats on the lake, it's like a..., well you get the picture. :D

90skichallenger

Petty Officer 1st Class

Mine is the yaer make and model of my boat..I know not very original...but life goes on.

Bondo

Staff member

Originally posted by TilliamWe:<br />
Originally posted by Bondo:<br /> <br /><br />NO,... I've Never been a Bodyshop worker,...... I Hate Bodywork.........<br /><br />
Now I know why you never seem to respond when someone asks a body repair question!
Ayuh,.................<br /><br />My Favorite Bodyworking Tool is a 10Lb. SledgeHammer........ :D <br /><br />I use the 50/50 rule for bodywork on the Dumptrucks,+ Equipment.........<br />From 50', at 50mph,+ they look GREAT.............

all thumbs

Chief Petty Officer

Fingers the size of thumbs. I play the bagpipe and people wonder how I can do it, or mabey I can't do it and thats why the call me all thumbs. Anyways, one of the two.......

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

My significant other one day said, "If you dont quit buying all that fishing $#!+ youre gonna be Reel Poor instead of just broke." :eek:

Realgun

Commander

Realgun is the handle I use when I play Team Fortress. And I use it for just about everything Else now too.

Scooby

Seaman

I had just bought a little toy boat to mess with and it had some problems, which lead me to this site for help. It was a '74 Glastron GT150 with a 70hp Johnson. A bunch of other names were taken - this one went through.

nothreat

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Years ago I had a secretary that I was good friends with. Went to lunch, out for drinks, just spent a lot of time with (nothing sordid). When someone asked her husband why he wasn't jealous, he just replied, "He!!, John's no threat."

Winger Ed.

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by nothreat:<br /> "He!!, John's no threat."
That's funny.<br /><br />I only wish I had enough self confidence to tell that story. <br /><br />If someone said that about me:<br />I'd be tightening my belt, digging around the rag bag for a cleaner T shirt, brushing back my (stylish) 'Homer Simson' haircut, sucking in my belly, pushing my shoulders back, and polishing up a pair of boots so I could pass out a few West Texas/country style - a#% kickings........<br /><br />Har, har, har,,,,,

olbuddyjack

Petty Officer 1st Class

I borrowed mine from a local county/rock band. That and my first name is Jack. The original phrase relates to a favorite sippin' whiskey...

ebbtide176

Commander

its abbrev for my long username which is for the boat i have :)

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

a long story short ... Name of a buddy's dumb, fat, lazy Yellow Lab.. when evr anyone one wants to cut on someone .. thats the name they use.. seems I'm always gettin' my chops busted so its stuck..

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by Barlow:<br /> a long story short ... Name of a buddy's dumb, fat, lazy Yellow Lab.. when evr anyone one wants to cut on someone .. thats the name they use.. seems I'm always gettin' my chops busted so its stuck..
Hey!! I resemble that remark! :p

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by NYMINUTE:<br />
Originally posted by Barlow:<br /> a long story short ... Name of a buddy's dumb, fat, lazy Yellow Lab.. when ever anyone one wants to cut on someone .. thats the name they use.. seems I'm always gettin' my chops busted so its stuck..
Hey!! I resemble that remark! :p
hey barlow ... put that beer down and do somethin' :p :D looks like ya got a tan ... what happen ya pass out in the pool again :D ;)

JustMrWill

Master Chief Petty Officer

Wanted something original but not to "flashy" and you can guess my first name.... So far I have it on all "big" emails (Hotmail, yahoo, gmail etc) and all online games (Counter-strike, EQ2)....guess it is unique enough.<br /><br />JustMrWill