How old do you act?

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander
Re: How old do you act?

Now that i've successfully deluded myself, i think it's time for me to check out a couple of raves :D

f_inscreenname

Commander

:D :D [/quote]This could make a great movie F_nscreenname. Academy Award Stuff. :D :D [/QB][/quote]<br />Hell that is just the tip of the iceberg. How about living in a group home till I was 7 (lots of bad stuff there). Then with alcoholic mother till 16 in 14 different homes. Some with abusive boyfriends. Meet my dad once. Two brothers always mixed up with the law and if not the law they were trying to screw over the few family members that were left. Meet the ex when I was 17, she was 30. When we separated she got me locked up for 35 days (in one of the worst jails in the USA) so I wouldn't move anything out of the house . All it took was “he threatened to kill me” (I didn't, I just wanted out at that point) and out came the chrome bracelets. I ended up with my work truck and the cloths on my back. The house was worth 3 time the pay off, new car with 6 ($165.00) payments left and new furniture in each room of house after each room was remodeled......................from there it get complicated. Like the time my brother tried to get me fired from my job 4 years ago when my current wife was pregnant with our first child. Have to love family.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by f_inscreenname:<br /> :D :D
This could make a great movie F_nscreenname. Academy Award Stuff. :D :D [/QB][/quote]<br />Hell that is just the tip of the iceberg. How about living in a group home till I was 7 (lots of bad stuff there). Then with alcoholic mother till 16 in 14 different homes. Some with abusive boyfriends. Meet my dad once. Two brothers always mixed up with the law and if not the law they were trying to screw over the few family members that were left. Meet the ex when I was 17, she was 30. When we separated she got me locked up for 35 days (in one of the worst jails in the USA) so I wouldn't move anything out of the house . All it took was “he threatened to kill me” (I didn't, I just wanted out at that point) and out came the chrome bracelets. I ended up with my work truck and the cloths on my back. The house was worth 3 time the pay off, new car with 6 ($165.00) payments left and new furniture in each room of house after each room was remodeled......................from there it get complicated. Like the time my brother tried to get me fired from my job 4 years ago when my current wife was pregnant with our first child. Have to love family. [/QB][/quote]<br /> I see Emilio Estevez as the young f_nscreenname, and Clint Eastwood as the adult. Guest appearances by Pamela Anderson, Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Aniston, and Roseann Barr as the former girlfriends and wives. Sorry about Roseann, couldn't resist. Cameos by LF and Kagee. This movie will rock

TilliamWe

Banned

29 if I pick Guns & Rose as best rock band<br />25 if i leave that one blank (seriously GNR? they were good for about two years!)<br /><br />Wonder what my age would be if Styx had been an answer to that question?<br /><br />All this and I'm only 32! No big age reduction for me. But at least now the wife can't say that I act like a child!

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

hit mine right on the head!! .. 33. go figure?!?<br /><br />would've thought 12 or something

spratt

Lieutenant

I guess with me, it depends on the time of day I am acting...at 5:30AM, I act like I am 92, but as teh day oges on I get and act much younger...at the end of the day, I am once more...39!!!!!

spratt

Lieutenant

WOWEEE!!! That quiz said I am 20!!!!! Wheeeeeeee, this day must be getting better and better as it goes along!!!!! Wonder how young I will be tongiht.......

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br /> After doing FISHKPR's age gauge and becoming depressed I needed a lift. Well I got one, says I act much younger than I actually am.
27.gif
<br /><br />Take the quiz................
I hate getting outta bed hurting. It really is decompressing.<br />But I act as young as my body permits on any given day.<br />I'm not decompressed about getting old, but i allways do get depresseed if I can't do what I used to.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

hey 12'er .. its all good!!<br /><br />remember the two bulls on the hill...... :D ;)

theriver

Petty Officer 1st Class

LF-you and me are the same age apparently ;p

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

6 years younger? I'll take that!

KennyKenCan

Commander

Wow!<br /><br />I turn 45 next month, but this test said I was 18!<br /><br />Whoohooo, I'm 18 again! :D <br /><br />Okay, were are them high school girls? :eek:

JasonJ

Rear Admiral

Interesting. I am 35, and it said I act 35. Works for me....

aspeck

Staff member

Kuhl, I always said I felt like I was in my twenties! 25 here, and not planing on getting any older!

LadyFish

Admiral

At first it said I was 18. Second answer was 22. I <br />think it was because I couldn't make up my mind <br />between the free alcohol or spin the bottle. LMAO

eeboater

Commander

hmm... I'm 25 and it says i act 34...<br /><br />i feel old now.<br /><br /><br />Sean