How long will you live?

Stratosfied

Ensign
Re: How long will you live?

Or as Ted Bundy said, I will die the day before Peg wins the lottery! :( :rolleyes:

wajajaja

Chief Petty Officer

the poll lacked reference to the epidemic of diabetes and obesity, unless it is assumed into the bmi calulation, which i dont beleive it does, my number was 82 with a bmi of 40, and 84 with a bmi, of 27, in fact it is more like 65 at 40 and 87 at 27 bmi, i getting a ds/wls done,

Homerr

Commander

Says I'm going to make it to 82... God help me!<br /><br />Shoot me if I get that old... :) <br /><br /><br />H.

NathanY

Commander

Hopefully long enough to see my children grow up.

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

Originally posted by Homerr:<br /> Says I'm going to make it to 82... God help me!<br /><br />Shoot me if I get that old... :) <br /><br /><br />H.
You have a deal ;)

fireman57

Captain

Barlow, I'll wait and get them all for 8.50 at the garage sale. By the way I'm supposed to make it to 75 even with smoking. Ha! I'll show them. I don't think I really need to be around that long.

JasonJ

Rear Admiral

I am going to make it to 85 even though I don't eat as good as I should, and weigh a bit more than I should. I guess it makes sense, my Ma is in her mid 70s and still working and fully active. In fact, she dropped by yesterday and pulled the snow tires out of the trunk of her car and left them at my house all by herself. Can't say I have seen a lot of women that old that can hump full size tires out of a car. Question is, do I really want to live until 85?

tylerin

Commander

Some of you guys are going to need your diapers changed ;) 72

Homerr

Commander

Tylerin... ROFLMAO!<br /><br />Nope... If I get that way... A large caliber weapon is in order... <br /><br /><br />H.