How long will you live?

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander
Re: How long will you live?

Less than 5 years left in me. Well, I better get to livin then! But then again everything I've been told, living happy leads to early death.

gaugeguy

Captain

"This is the big one Elizabeth!!"<br /><br />Just practicing :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Yea the undertaker came by a while ago and had a talk with me and then I heard him on the cell phone with these remarks.<br /><br />"It won't fit, dig bigger yet" :eek:

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

Good news though, if I exercise more, smoke less, drink less, eat more fruit and veggies, start wearin my seat belt, reduce stress, and drive slower I will live longer. <br />What's the point? Where's the living?

achris

More fish than mountain goat

Well, that's bad news for me.... 83... I've only planned to live to about 70. Can't afford to live any longer.....<br /><br />Now, where'd I leave that hose?

JamesCoste

Chief Petty Officer

Wow, I've got 52 more years ahead of me (I should die at age 86). <br /><br />I'm 34, 6'1", 185 lbs, don't smoke, don't drink, don't use drugs (Adam Ant made a song about people like me named "Goody two shoes"), have good blood pressure, work out regularly. <br /><br />Now if my wife doesn't nag me to death, I'll actually approach 86 if things don't change.

Tyme2fish

Commander

Only have 13 years left. About what I expected.

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by JamesCoste:<br />Now if my wife doesn't nag me to death
Now that is a good point JC, being married has got to knock ten years off your life expectancy ;)

gonfishn

Commander

Man I got about eight years left..Anyone want to put a bid on my 350 plus musky lures..

11 footer

Lieutenant

It says I'm gonna live to me 89,,,,, thats a long time, I wounder what thing will be like when 73 years from now?

Realgun

Commander

I don't like poles except to fish. :D <br />But I have to many years left, do I have to work them all?

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by gonfishn:<br /> Man I got about eight years left..Anyone want to put a bid on my 350 plus musky lures..
$20 :cool:

Kenneth Brown

Captain

It says I'll make it to 72. Sounds good to me. My dads family live forever, my moms die real young. Knowing my luck I'll live forever like dad, and have all of the problems like mom.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

quote:<br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br />Originally posted by gonfishn:<br />Man I got about eight years left..Anyone want to put a bid on my 350 plus musky lures.. <br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br /><br />$20
$30.00<br />I bet Baracudas like musky lures.. :D

rolmops

Vice Admiral

89,<br />The poll did not ask if am married.That one would have taken another 25 years off my life.