Here's what I do

Carphunter

Commander
Re: Here's what I do

Tylerin, do you cross-stitch too? :D <br /><br />Now thats the comment you expected, right? ;)

gaugeguy

Captain

You are just upset that he doesn't have enough red stones to do a life sized Carpy mosaic! :D

Carphunter

Commander

Let me tell ya GG, theres a couple of things I'm jealous of, like;<br />People who get paid to fish.<br />People who get paid to hunt.<br />People who get to retire early.<br /><br />People who like to make mosaics while wearin a BLUE REDS hat with a Gerbil in their pocket :confused: ............well, that ain't one of 'em. ;)

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

WOW!! put's shame to my stickmen that I'm so proud of :)

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by fixin:<br /> WOW!! put's shame to my stickmen that I'm so proud of :)
Yea and my pop can Christmas trees I make at Christmas, and with lights too. ;)

TPD211

Petty Officer 1st Class

I made a house out of toothpicks once.....<br /><br />Thats great work Tylerin.

JoeW

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Aint dat Purdy?<br /><br />Very nice Tylerin!

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Those are truly beautiful pieces of art Tylerin. I really envy people that can do such beautiful work with there hands. Looks like you been at it for a while. Any type art training or school?<br /><br />I'm not all that devoid of skill myself. I can stay inside the picture lines of ANY coloring book. :-D

FLATHEAD

Captain

Nice work Tylerin. I bet a man can make a good livin doing work like that. I have plenty of wall space if'n you want to practice a bit, not that you need to!!

crab bait

Captain

WOW,, you stay between the lines ,GOOOD..!<br /><br /><br />what IS your favorite color crayon,anyway..??

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

I like the pale colors of pink, chartruese and soft blue. I also like those BIG crayons I can hold in both hands......steadies the line more so I don't go outta bounds......:))

bubbakat

Captain

You guys never cease to amaze me. Just look at that. That is absolutely beautiful work ty.<br />I can't even paint by numbers

crab bait

Captain

so that's a whited up tiger woods.. ain't that sumthin'.. you are good..<br /><br />so who's the young lady with the hand parachute..?? JANET JACKSON..?? cause that sure is a wardrobe malfunction..

tylerin

Commander

so who's the young lady with the hand parachute..?? JANET JACKSON..?? cause that sure is a wardrobe malfunction..<br />
:confused: Its an old time setting

Kiwi Phil

Commander

goodness Tylerin, they are very nice. <br />You are very fortunate to have that artistic flair.<br />Cheers<br />Phillip

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Hey tylerin...just curious....how'd ya' get started into this kinda' art?

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Good work Tylerin, now can you post some of the pictures of the body art of the women you have done? Or is that your next goal. A naked woman covered in stones? Diamonds, rubies, etc.? I can picture that now. :eek: