Heading to Tenn.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Thread starter
Joined
Aug 25, 2002
Messages
17,651
Well will be heading out to Watts Bar in the am to do some fishing and to meet bubbakat.<br /><br />Anyone else in the area, feel free to come by Arrowhead Resort and knock on room #10 and if I ain't out getting them I will be there. :)
 

KennyKenCan

Commander
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
2,501
Re: Heading to Tenn.

Have a safe trip SBN.<br /><br />Catch lots of fish!<br /><br />Kenny
 

bubbakat

Captain
Joined
Oct 29, 2002
Messages
3,110
Re: Heading to Tenn.

ssshhheee don't tell him fellas me and gonfishn are goin to use him for gator bait<br /> :D :eek: :rolleyes:
 

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Thread starter
Joined
Aug 25, 2002
Messages
17,651
Re: Heading to Tenn.

uh hu, I got your gator bait.<br />It's a 12" poodle. :D
 

12Footer

Fleet Admiral
Joined
Mar 25, 2001
Messages
8,217
Re: Heading to Tenn.

Say hello to my bro, Tim for me whilst you're there in God's country. :cool:
 

aspeck

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
May 29, 2003
Messages
19,883
Re: Heading to Tenn.

No urinating in the hot tub this time :eek:
 
Top