HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

FLATHEAD

Captain
Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Heres hoping all the members a safe and happy Holiday.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Happy Thanksgiving to all! Hope you enjoy your brined turkey! :D

Stratosfied

Ensign

Amen to the above posts. I ain't smart enough to add any other reasons to be thankful. God Bless Us All.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

eat, drink and be merry ... and to the guys ..not MARY! :p <br /><br /> :) Happy turkey day :)

OLDSPUD

Petty Officer 1st Class

Just got back from carrotsnappers place, had a good dinner, been thinking 'bout all the things I'm thankful for, along with all the good stuff you guys have posted, there a couple things I personally don't how life would be without:<br /> <br />My beautiful wife, she makes fun of me daily; My Brothers and all the crazy trips we've been on,<br />Rush Limbaugh, whithout his inspiration, I wouldn't be sitting in my beautiful house, I love this man;<br />Clint Eastwood & Bruce Willis, and other action movie makers;<br />Monty Python; Country's like Canada, and idiots who run it; (make me glad I'm an American)<br />Lberals I Love to Hate IE: Paul "the forehead" Begaula, Dan Rather, Bill Clinton, John Kerry ( can you imagine what this last election cycle would have been like whitout this pin head and the stupid things he would say) and all the other libs that are so entertaning; good rock music, Glen Canyon Dam, beef, beautiful women, having enough $ to have more than 2 TV's, history channel, ESPN, <br />sitting in my houseboat playing poker with my brothers, eating good steak, watching stupid movies like Dr. Strangelove, Coneheads, Mars Attacks, well I suppose thats enough for now.<br />Thanks gentelmen, and all the Men and women who have fought and do fight for this great country.<br />I'm just a good capitalist in fly over country that loves to go on my beautiful boat.

OLDSPUD

Petty Officer 1st Class

Oh ya, how could I forget Jerry Seinfield, he is the greatest, and old war movies, I love 'em.<br />OUT