Happy Birthday Gonfishn !

Link

Rear Admiral
Re: Happy Birthday Gonfishn !

Originally posted by The Professor:<br /> Hey Gonfishn,<br />A belated but very happy birthday to ya!
Same here GF

D

DJ

Happy Birthday GF.<br /><br />You know, there are some benefits to age.<br /><br />1. You can hide your own Easter eggs.<br /><br />2. You meet new people everyday, since you can't remember ever meeting them before. :p

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

Today is the day when you look at yourself in the mirror ask " WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?" :D :p <br /><br />Happy Birthday GF, I wish you many many more and may they all be celebrated in good health and fortune :) <br /><br />oops!! just noticed i'm a day late :(

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Hey you all that are late on this, not to worry.<br />gonfishn and myself celebrate everyday that we wake up breathing, like a birthday. :D

gonfishn

Commander

Thanks to all...<br />I am sure I am not the oldest here but I can at least say I still got all my hair even though everything else has dissapeared or in hiding..<br /> :D ..<br />The other half did give me 100 bucks to spend on the Musky show here in Feb..Didn't have the heart to tell her that I am just warming up at a $100..I think I spent about 500 bucks last year on gator toys..Not counting the bill I got from EuroLarva when I smacked him in the head with one of my lures last year when we were at the homestead..

Carphunter

Commander

Happy B-day Jeff!<br /><br />Hope all is going well. :)

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

here's a pic from GF's b-day party:<br />
62_thumb.jpg
<br /><br />can't believe he made folks wear these...

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

ROFL.. <br /><br />I hear pin the tail on the duckie was a hit too

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by JB:<br /> Keep trying, Jeff, but you will never catch me. :)
Heh heh heh...don't be too sure, JB...we all quit having b-days at some point!!! At least in this life, and then he just MIGHT catch up!!!

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

oh, and I found this in that "purty" outhouse<br />of his:<br />
51_large.jpg
<br /><br />makes ya wonder...

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by Barlow:<br /> ROFL.. <br /><br />I hear pin the tail on the duckie was a hit too
I am thinking it was pin the BEAK on the duckie:)

Serentiy

Petty Officer 1st Class

Happy late B-day.May there be many happy days to come to you the rest of the year. Happy boating

sangerwaker

Commander

Sorry I missed this, gonfishn. Not here much on the weekends sometimes.<br /><br />Anyhow, Happy Belated. Hope you got some $$ stashed so the wife don't get too mad about the show. I've been known to come home from the boat show with too many toys a time or two as well,