FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a Hangkai 6 hp two stroke outboard. I am not getting a water pump exit stream. For the life of me I cannot find the outlet hole on the exterior of the motor or the internal hose that should provide this flow. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks. Just now found the outlet hole. It is actually a hole in the middle of a bolt. Not clogged so now I'm working on finding the impeller part # so I can replace it. Thanks again.