Got A Face ?

Dunaruna

Admiral
Re: Got A Face ?

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br /> We've both posted our pics in here before, sorry you missed them. :p :D
LF and friends sitting around a large fountain (I think).<br /><br />Has Bassy posted a pic?

eeboater

Commander

Originally posted by RubberFrog:<br /> Techno, that's EE on my lap. ;)
:D I've grown up a lot since last fall...<br /><br />And I will pre-empt all smart-a** comments and state very clearly right now now, that I am the person driving the boat; not the fuzzy 4-legged animal... :D :D <br /> <br />
IMG_5192.jpg

Twidget

Commander

And I will pre-empt all smart-a** comments and state very clearly right now now, that I am the person driving the boat; not the fuzzy 4-legged animal..
I would never mistake you, the dog is good looking....gotcha. :D :D

heycods

Captain

Originally posted by eeboater:<br />
Originally posted by RubberFrog:<br /> Techno, that's EE on my lap. ;)
:D I've grown up a lot since last fall...<br /><br />And I will pre-empt all smart-a** comments and state very clearly right now now, that I am the person driving the boat; not the fuzzy 4-legged animal... :D :D <br /> <br />
IMG_5192.jpg
Muttly is greatly concerned that your Kanine friend is not wearing a PFD. Said you ought to be but he was going to protest to the aspca about the brothers owners abuse. ;) :p

RetNav

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Well you asked so here is the only picture I can find.<br /><br /><br />
100_0365.jpg

Pony

Rear Admiral

Scrap those candles are like the size of the cake.......which you noted looked yummie....I gotta ask. What did you see in that pic that looked yummie then?? :confused: :cool:

txswinner

Banned

What is this no face from txswinner. Just got back in from a vacation and will see if my bride will help me get my face on here. Guys be prepared because you shall be filled with envy and you ladys be ready to glow. I will work on a photo soon.

scrapper

Ensign

Thanx txswinner , we will be looking forward to it , and welcome back! :)

Chief101

Chief Petty Officer

SBN said:
Ok, after seeing all these, you better hold on to your hats for this one.<br />
d%26l.jpg
<br />Great pics all, keep them coming.<br />Oh yea Jeff, your's ain't getting any better my friend. :p

So. is that a photoshop job there SBN? You don't have a left arm and the pickup don't have a shadow. JK Chief .) 8)

Kiwi Phil

Commander

Tell me, if I take/remove a photo from Photobucket, then is that photo I posted here removed from this site too...?

I think that is what happened to mine.....I deleted them from photobucket.

Thanks for bring this thread back up-to-date. I reckon it is probably the best thread of this year.

Cheers
Phillip

RubberFrog

Rear Admiral

txswinner said:
What is this no face from txswinner. Just got back in from a vacation and will see if my bride will help me get my face on here. Guys be prepared because you shall be filled with envy and you ladys be ready to glow. I will work on a photo soon.
We're still waiting bro. We want to see a pic of your bride 8)