Go Leafs !!!!

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner
Nice to see the Maple Leafs with a convincing win last night over the Detroit Red Wings. 5 to 1 !!!!
If only they can keep that up !!!!

jcsercsa

Captain
Re: Go Leafs !!!!

@#$$#$#$#%%#$#$%%%^&&^($**%((#%&*(#*(&%(#_)&_(%_(&#_(&#(&$(_@$&_(&_(%#$&_($&%(_&$_(%&_(+)^+)*%^+)*+$*%+#*$&#_($&%_$^+)$)*^+$()*^+^+$*%+)$*^%+)*$%+)*$+)*%+)*$+)+)*+) John

Bigprairie1

Commander

Ken, Ken, Ken, Ken.....you know better than to get your hopes up with those leafs. :D
I mean Kessel is ok, but he isn't the full answer...they still need another...say 8-9 guys.
It may be time to switch allegiances over to Le' Canadien or of course, the revered Flames.
Whats most interesting about the leafs is that they continue to be the most profitable franchise in the NHL....go figure.:eek:
Maybe they should bring back Dougy Gilmour. I was living in Toronto during that era, it was great.;)
Sadly, things have changed.
BP:cool:

Tacklewasher

Lieutenant Commander

I'd say that it must be tough being a sports fan in TO these days, with how bad the Argo's did............

but then I remember I'm a bombers fan

Tig

Chief Petty Officer

Leafs are much better than a 2 win team, but they're still the leafs. What can you say.
Go Sens! :)

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

I will expect nothing from them this season then I will not be disappointed !!
I am actually closer to Detroit than Toronto but I am in Canada !!
I root for all the Canadian teams but the Toronto games are always on TV here and that is where I arrived in Canada over 20 years ago.
Let's hear it for a 2 game win streak !!!!