GNN First Report

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: GNN First Report

Hot Dog!!!! JimmyBoBob. Man it's been a while!!!!<br /><br />Wonder if he has changed since the, well you know what they do.<br /><br />I have the landing lights on now waiting on them.<br />Can't wait to see ol JBB again.<br /><br />Man this GNN is top tier for sure.<br /><br />Flash........<br />Had to add 2 new phone lines just to take care of the hepa suit orders.<br />Had to hire 10 new people just to keep up.<br /><br />More news later.................

SpinnerBait_Nut

News flash from Yahoo.........<br /><br />Bassy has just posted a picture of her in her bikini :D :D :D <br /><br />Just one more headline for the GNN for sure.<br />More news later.................

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

now for a weather update:<br />sunday, father's day has been changed from rain<br />and clouds to sunny, and warm :)

aspeck

Staff member

Lobster and Red Snapper on the menu for tonight! Can't get much better than that!

oddjob

Commander

Good news! just found password to login today!...been itching to post and troll :)

SpinnerBait_Nut

News flash from Yahoo.........<br /><br />Another beauty has appeared in the pages of the photo section on the yahoo group.<br /><br />More news later.............

FLATHEAD

Captain

LMAO @ Carpy!!! :D <br /><br />Flash!!! Good news<br /><br /> The fish were biting in lake Nockamixon Pennsylvania today. Local anglers have a fun day on the water. :cool:

SpinnerBait_Nut

News Flash from the gas pumps...........<br />Gas prices drop .30 in a week.<br />Down to $1.70 this AM.<br /><br />News Flash from Kentucky............<br />Ky. boater sees sunshine for the first time in a month.<br />Takes boat out and finds out it still runs.<br />Oh happy days are here.<br /><br />Stay tuned, more news later...................(insert typing sound here)....................

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

More good news from the front lines of the war....<br /><br />US troops help many many Iraqis and Afganis lead a better life. (Cant find any info on this in the mainstream media..wonder why :rolleyes: :mad: <br /><br />Also, some muslim clerics make pleas for peace.<br /><br />"After Johnson was abducted last week, state-run television aired footage of six Saudi clerics once affiliated with Islamic militants condemning those behind the attacks as "a deviant group." The official Saudi Press Agency also reported on the statement. <br /><br />At least two of the clerics, Safar bin Abdul Rahman al-Hawali and Salman al-Awdah, were once close to Osama bin Laden (news - web sites). The al-Qaida leader praised them in videotapes a few years ago, thanking them for their support and for "enlightening" Muslim youth. <br /><br />The government has also used other clerics to try to persuade militants to stop their attacks. The secretary-general of the Muslim World League, Sheik Abdullah bin Abdul Mohsin al-Turki, appealed to Muslims in a television appearance Friday. <br /><br />"I call upon all groups and all individuals, especially those who resort to bombings and aggression, to stop all that. This does great damage to Islam. I urge them to reconsider their position and go about their correct path," he said."<br /><br />All Iboats posters pray that their words are sincere and are effective!!!<br /><br />Kenimpzoom reporting......

SpinnerBait_Nut

News flash from the boat sale..................<br /><br />Just sold boat that I had for sale.<br />Sold it for 1K more than I gave for it in 1998.<br /><br />Oh boy, more toys, more toys.<br /><br />SBN reporting..........

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

SUPER FLASH!!!!!!!! <br /><br />Congess disalowes pop ups on home computers. Anyone caught, for any reason, causing pop up adds on home computers are instantly banished from the face of the earth.........Amen!

SpinnerBait_Nut

SPORTS FLASH............<br /><br />This just in from sports reporter OBJ..........<br /><br />OBJ <br />Captain <br />Member # 18214 <br /><br /> posted June 23, 2004 08:12 PM <br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br />SPORTS FLASH!......<br /><br />Damion, Grandson of OBJ and first baseman for the Warren Township Cubs and already chosen for the All Star Team, showed his mettle on the diamond this evening by belting in three runs to take the Dallas Pike group by two runs.<br /><br />While on first base, he personally tallied three outs and assisted in five.<br /><br />When asked about his Grandsons' performance tonight, OBJ commented, "FABULOUS, EXTRODINARY, ONE OF A KIND, (can ya' tell he's a little biased?) NO OTHER LIKE IM'!!!!" <br /><br />The young grandson was treated to hotdogs and soda by the Team after the game.<br /><br />When asked about his performance tonight, the young slugger said, "Hey Pap, can we go swimming in the pool tonight?"<br /><br />Well.....what can ya' say?<br /><br />Stay tuned for further coverage of this young All Star.

Parrott_head

Chief Petty Officer

FASHION NEWS FLASH!!<br /><br />Went shopping with my near teen daughter to get her a swim suit. She picked one out that she like and I approved of without any problems!!!

SpinnerBait_Nut

This just in from..............<br /><br /> <br />SlowlySinking <br />Chief Petty Officer <br />Member # 17138 <br /><br /> posted June 23, 2004 10:43 PM <br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br />This is a pretty neat idea, we could use some good news even if it doesn't sell newspapers, one problem, getting into the Good News Network, <br /><br />I was denied access, is that a hint??? <br /><br />--------------------<br />I just wish once someone would call me "Sir" without adding, "You're making a scene." <br />(Homer Simpson)<br /><br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br />Posts: 595 | From: Long Island, NY | Registered: Nov 2002 | IP: Logged | <br /> <br />AKFishingNut <br />Seaman Apprentice <br />Member # 24039 <br /><br /> posted June 23, 2004 11:39 PM <br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br /><br />quote:<br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br />Originally posted by SlowlySinking:<br /><br />I was denied access, is that a hint??? <br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br /><br />So was I. <br />I had some good news to report.<br />I just got a promotion.<br /> <br /><br />--------------------<br />AK Chappy<br />1965 Bali restore in progress.<br /><br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br />Posts: 39 | From: Anchorage, Alaska | Registered: May 2003 | IP: Logged | <br /> <br />brother chris <br />Petty Officer 2nd Class <br />Member # 14014 <br /><br /> posted June 23, 2004 11:50 PM <br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br />I have lots of good news which I would like to share. Some of it humerous as well. <br />But I was DENIED! Denied to tell a good story. hmmm...<br /><br />--------------------<br />Would you hurry up so we can relax on the boat...come on, hurry!