GNN First Report

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: GNN First Report

News Flash::::<br />This just in from field reporter ob<br /><br />Well what do ya know.Just found out that the old boy was going to give the youngster the ball.Another happy ending. :cool: <br /><br />Another Good News Report. :)

kd6nem

Chief Petty Officer

SCO, what's that morse code supposed to say? Seeesseees? We need that fabled secret decoder ring for sure now! :) Who was that that was trying to get one? 18Rabbit? Who is now disappeared? Conspiracy! Surely this will be worthy of another news flash! The plot thickens! :)

Kiwi Phil

Commander

I know I am not the sharpest saw in the shed, but is GNN got something to do with CNN??? :confused: <br />Good reading though :D <br />Cheers<br />Phillip

gaugeguy

Captain

Flash...<br /><br />Mr. Congeniality (sure :p ) used entire amount of his winnings to bail out iboats pals from the greystone motel. :D

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

GNN is tounge in cheek Phillip (good news network)<br />we got tired of only seeing bad news on the tele.

Bigfun

Petty Officer 1st Class

GNN Breaking news...<br /><br /> A new mailbox installed on 6/14/04 at 10:45 am, in rural Michigan, is still dent free.<br /> The owner stated," it's a miracle", as all there neighbors gathered around in amazment at what has happened. Tears of joy were shed by many.<br /> " I've lived here 32 years" said neighbor Richard Waddy, " it's the damnest thing i've ever seen."

SpinnerBait_Nut

GNN Weather Flash...<br /><br />The sun is out in the sticks and it's pretty.<br />Everyone in Boyd County is seen at local Wally World buying sunscreen.<br />They are all smiling and giving hi-fives.<br /><br />Happy Days are here again. :D :) :cool:

SpinnerBait_Nut

Farm Flash....<br /><br />This just in from field reporter Kenneth Brown....<br /><br />Today KB and wife sign final papers on 36 acres. Signed them last Friday but owner wasn't there so I have to sign the copy he had also. Don't know if its good news or bad. It really hasn't set in yet that its MINE. I've had the week off for vacation and have spent way too much time with chainsaws,axes,hatchet,machete,clippers, old Ford tractor, and a Murray lawnmower.<br />Last sat we ran two BIG does out of a clearing with the tractor. They just stand there and watch us. Tuesday the wife helps me clean a fence row and two bucks in velvet come out to greet us. They follow us around keeping about 20 yards between us and them. I have always wanted an easy kill but these will not be hunted. I figure on putting out feeders in the winter to help them out and just enjoying them. Almost a shame.

SpinnerBait_Nut

War Flash....<br /><br />This just in from field reporter BixLL....<br /><br />I have shopped at Sears all my life, now I am glad I do!<br /><br /><br />Subject: About Sears--very interesting <br /><br /><br />Assume you have all seen the reports about how Sears is treating America's military reservist employees who are called up? <br />By law, they are required to hold their jobs open and available, but nothing more. usually, people take a big pay cut and lose benefits as a result of being called up...but listen to this! <br /><br />Sears is voluntarily paying the difference in salaries and maintaining all benefits, including medical insurance and bonus programs, for all called up reservist employees for up to two years. I submit that Sears is an exemplary corporate citizen and should be recognized for its contribution. Suggest we all shop at Sears, and be sure to find a manager to tell them why we are there so the company gets the positive reinforcement it well deserves. Pass it on. <br /><br />So I decided to check it out before I sent it forward. I sent the following e-mail to the Sears Customer Service Department: <br /><br />I received this e-mail and I would like to know if it is true. If it is, the Internet may have just become one very good source of advertisement for your store. I know I would go out of my way to buy products from Sears instead of another store for a like item <br />even if it was cheaper at the other store. <br /><br />Here is their answer to my e-mail...................... <br /><br />Dear Customer: <br /><br />Thank you for contacting Sears. <br /><br />The information is factual. We appreciate your positive feedback. Sears regards service to our country as one of greatest sacrifices our young men and women can make. We are happy to do our part to lessen the burden they bear at this time. <br /><br />Bill Thorn <br />Sears Customer Care <br />web center@sears.com <<br />1-800-349-4358

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

update:<br />it's dark, dreary, and pouring rain upstate today.<br />the good news? I don't have to cut the grass :)

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

another farm flash:<br />strawberries are ready for pickin', hopefully we<br />can pick more than we eat as we pick<br /> ;)

KennyKenCan

Commander

NEWS FLASH !! NEWS FLASH !!<br /><br />This just in from GNN News Room.<br /><br />ALEINS HAVE JUST LANDED !<br /><br />Expect a rush on Hepa Suits!<br /><br />Update on the News at 11!

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

News Flash!!!<br /><br />Its quitting time in central mountain time!!!<br /><br />I'm Gone!!<br /><br />Ken

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

Flash...<br /> Golfer Jay Haas not acting his age...50 year old Jay Haas leading the US Open at Shinnecock Hills. Tiger Woods in awe...

FLATHEAD

Captain

FLASH!!! Pennsylvania angler off work tomorrow. Has boat hooked up and ready to go. Weather calls for overcast and warm!!

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

And even more good news!!!!!<br /><br />OBJ and she herself invited to China for Sons re-nuptuals (Chinese Style) next year. The past nups (American Style) were outstanding and a great time was had by all. OBJ and wife reportedly are looking forward to the occasion.<br /><br />(The Son told me I won't believe how hard these people parte'.)

SpinnerBait_Nut

New flash from area 51.......<br /><br />My little buddies have come back and want to see me and OBJ, ASAP.<br /><br />(OBJ, you might want to put the China trip on hold right now)<br /><br />Also, phones have been non-stop for orders on the hepa suit.<br /><br />More news later.................

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Holy cow pies SBN!!!! Guess who I jist heard from???? Give up? <br /><br />JimmyBoBob!!!!<br /><br />Seems he's comin in with the next flight......from you know where. Nothin' but good news on this thread!!!!!