Gmail looking for an invite

Peter J Fraser

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Gmail looking for an invite

Gmail is 1000mb free so has loads of capacity.<br />My son got his first and we now have all the family with gmail and some spare invites.<br /><br />Peter

sangerwaker

Commander

Dang! 1000mb free? I wonder how long that will last (the amount of storage). That's a lot of server space. I have MSN as both my ISP and email. I have 2000mb storage on 3 email accounts right now. I can add more accounts. Granted, I have to pay for their service, though.

ae708

Chief Petty Officer

aeadie@sc.rr.com... I'll take one of those Gmail invites if someone is willing to send me one....thanks.

spratt

Lieutenant

ae, check yer email...since yer from near my ol' stomping grounds, I certainly can't withhold such a good thing from you!!! And that said, I only have ONE MORE of these treasures left!!!!

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by Drowned Rat:<br /> Hi Spratt. Can I have a Gmail invite please. jclmarr@yahoo.com<br /><br />Thanks :D
Done...and now there are none left :) Ahhh, the joy of giving...nothing like it...

spratt

Lieutenant

My pleasure, DR!!!! I believe that after a while you also will be allowed to invite 6 others to join up...I couldn't at first, but about a month later it showed up as an option for me...