Ginger, or Mary Ann?

KaGee

Admiral
Re: Ginger, or Mary Ann?

The real question is:<br />Thurston Howell III or The Professor??<br /><br />Anyone else see the relationship between these Gilligan Island characters and Kerry / Bush ?? :D

Butch Ammon

Petty Officer 1st Class

Getting back to the original question....<br /><br />Ginger or Mary Ann? I'd take Mary Ann any day of the week. ;) Ginger always seemed like too much of a 'Ho !!!! :eek: <br /><br />Butch A.

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer

No contest.<br />Mary Ann, not Ginger<br />Bobby Sue,none of the others.<br />Jeannie, not Samantha.<br />Kelly, not Jill or Sabrina.<br />Chrissy? Janet? it don't make any difference.

KennyKenCan

Commander

Mary Ann, hands down winner!<br /><br />Ginger was just a conceited *&%$@.<br /><br />Besides, I think Mary Ann and Ginger were gay!<br /><br />Come on man, they never snuck into the Skippers or Gilligans hut, for a little fun?<br /><br />Something smells fishy here!

Butch Ammon

Petty Officer 1st Class

Originally posted by Capt. Kidd:<br />Kelly, not Jill or Sabrina.<br />
Oh yeah.... Charlie's Angels! :D <br /><br />I am now 43 years old and I still want Jaclyn Smith. She is drop-dead gorgeous!<br /><br />Butch A.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Mary Anne. (Dawn Wells)<br />No competition even close!<br /><br /><br />
DawnFeastM.jpg

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

Mary Anne.......but I'll bet I could tell Ginger that I'm some sort of movie producer to get her to do all sorts of "unusual" acts for me ;) :D :D <br /><br />
pig.jpg

ob

Admiral

Let me be the first to vote Ginger.Mary Anne is a little too... um er uh ...nicey picey for me.Since they are just characters,I'll vote for the sleezier of the two.Tina Louise was no pig back then.

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

I'll take Magnum PI. He can investigate me anyday. :D <br /> I know, I know, but Gilligan's Island had noone for us girls, so we watched something else.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Marcia, Jan, or Cindy? wait...don't answer that ;) <br /><br />Ellie May or Miss Jane?<br /><br />Daisy Duke or Laurie Partridge?

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

Mary Ann, Jan, Ellie May, Daisy, and let's not forget Jeannie! Joanie Cunningham turned into quite a cutie, too.

GradyBob

Cadet

When I was kid watching the Island, frankly Ginger kind of made me uneasy and I was clueless about the question. Now, it is definitely Mary Anne and I now know why Ginger made me feel uneasy...she doesn't seem real ... not quite "ho" and not quite women

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

OK,<br />Mary Ann, I love the "girl next door type". I've been married to one for 15+ yrs.<br /><br />Ellie May, cause you need the airhead every now and then. Cause it makes us look sooooooo smart...hehe<br /><br />Ohhhhh Willy, yessss, Joanie did turn out just quite right didn't she.....yummmm<br /><br />Daisy Duke,<br />Oh the memories,,,,,I had such a crush on her as a teenager. "straightenin' the curves" OH YEAH!<br /><br />And yes Jaclyn Smith,<br />I had a thing for older women. I guess I still do!! My wife is a whole 6 months older than me.<br /><br />Thanks for the memories.<br /><br />AK Chappy

Clams Canino

Commander

Originally posted by KKC:<br />Besides, I think Mary Ann and Ginger were gay!<br />[/QUOTE<br /><br />There you have it. Threesome - debate over.<br /><br />-W