George on vacation

txswinner

Banned
Re: George on vacation

Praying for you to have a safe tour and come home safely, God speed.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by mercmakinmemad:<br /> I'll be leaving for Iraq in a few weeks and I am going gladly. I have no problem with the war because I know the truth of what is happening and I took a 4 week vacation last year and 3 this year and did absolutely no work while there. Most troops I know like and respect President Bush and hate those who attack him and say the war is wrong. I am not pleased with all of his actions and decisions nor was I with Clinton. But I serve just the same and if I have a problem with a policy I write letters to my Senators and Representatives and offer my solutions to them without calling anyone names. I have no problems with the President taking a vacation. I do have a problem with those who say they are dissenters but are really just calling OUR President names and attacking him personally. If you disagree with something the President does then give constructive criticism and offer a solution. Otherwise shut up.
Well said and thanks for your service. Be safe and return as soon as you can.

oddjob

Commander

Thanks Mercmakinmemad for your service. God be with you... :cool:

JGREGORY

Lieutenant

35.gif

BLU LUNCH

Lieutenant

You CONsiravtives worry about Lewinsky and Billy that's all you got to say that he did in office . How come you never say squat about Tricky dic* NIXON? im sure our pin head monkey has his picture in his wallet before Saddam,Osama,and the chimps Laura,Jenna and Goofy.........Bush has done a good job........for a chimp

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by Blu Lunch:<br /> You CONsiravtives worry about Lewinsky and Billy that's all you got to say that he did in office . How come you never say squat about Tricky dic* NIXON? im sure our pin head monkey has his picture in his wallet before Saddam,Osama,and the chimps Laura,Jenna and Goofy.........Bush has done a good job........for a chimp
Ho hum........... :rolleyes: <br /><br />Oh, BTW Blu Lunch, you haven't read your talking points lately. That is Alfred E Neuman, not a Chimp! :p

alden135

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by RINKER V230:<br />
35.gif
^<br /> ^<br />This has to be one of the funniest responses I've ever seen. :D :D :D :D :D

Link

Rear Admiral

Keep your head down and powder dry mercmakinmemad <br />other than that much to do about nothing here.

demsvmejm

Master Chief Petty Officer

First off, the only thing in the original post that was not[/] fact was the last sentence and and the last question (last two sentences for you baby bush lovers.) All you bbl's want to blast ANY dissenting view or comment. NEVER will you entertain facts or opinions that run contrary to what the red party says. And when confronted with indisputable facts, you go off on another tangent. And you call someone a troll like it's abad thing. Meanwhile, those of us independent thinking Americans, who can think for ourselves and see the real truth, are discounted and just another liberal. And therefore aren't shown the common respect of a troll.<br /><br />OK, I'm a troll. Have fun defending your mindless directives from the republican party. I'll continue to think outside the box, and work (without a vacation in the last 5 years) so I can pay for baby bush's buddy's gasoline. NO pity from me, he wanted the vacation, er a job, he should do it. And idealistically that job is representing the people of America, not just the priveledged few and large corporations.<br /><br /> :D

txswinner

Banned

David L. Moore, you probably like all the left wing liberals, right. I mean George Washington, Ben Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, Paul Revere, the minutemen, how about the nuts in Boston and all the crazies that signed that Declaration of Independence. And the List goes on, all a bunch of liberal crazies.

Skinnywater

Commander

Well he sure didn't waste any time jumping at the hard work of signing into law billions in tax incentives for the oil industry today. <br />It didn't seem to matter the oil industry recognizes huge and growing profits year after year.<br />Sad, sad story, the oil industry is in the business of finding, pumping, refining and marketing oil. Yet they get subsidys/tax incentives for doing what they do.<br />Record profits without the responsibility of paying their fair share in taxes.<br /><br />As a President he makes a terrific oil man.

QC

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by Skinnywater:<br /> signing into law billions in tax incentives for the oil industry today. <br /><br />As a President he makes a terrific oil man.
I know, I know . . . there's an incentive for buying Alternate Fuel Vehicles. Wait, no, that's not it. I know, I know . . . there's incentives for new alternate fuel stations, including one in your own garage that compresses natural gas from your very own house supply. Wait, no, that's not it. Oh, oh, oh . . . there's the incentive for buying bio-fuels or LNG or CNG or Ethanol or that other stuff you can't get at a gas station. No, wait that wouldn't help them. Hmmmmmmmm . . .

Booner

Petty Officer 1st Class

quote: by txswinner AKA troll Queen<br />_______________________________________________________________________<br />Just what do you think it does to the morale of the soldiers to hear the President is on a 5 yes FIVE-week vacation. <br />______________________________________________________________________<br />Hey Tex I am retired Army 21 years. I work on Fort Riley talk to soldiers every day and have not heard one say any thing yet about the Boss going on vacation for 5 weeks. They have much more important things to talk about.

txswinner

Banned

Booner, Are you saying it has no morale effect? What about the crowd gathering in Crawford with the Mother of a dead trooper who wants to speak to the President. Local sheriff has threatened to arrest her if she does not move from his limo route. The rumble of a unwinable war has begun. He is my President too, I just wish he would show some personal restraint and sacrifice.

Booner

Petty Officer 1st Class

txswinner : I cannot speak for all of the soldiers, sailors, and airmen or for the mother of a soldier that was killed in Iraq and nor can you. I can however tell you that I talk to solders every day about many different topics and not once has the topic about the President on a five-week vacation come up. And as for the crowds gathering in Crawford TX. Crowds will gather no mater were the President goes they all want to get their opinions heard. The liberal media at work aging making a mountain out of a moll hill. txswinner don’t fall for the liberal news stories. The President is doing a very good job!

oddjob

Commander

Luke(TXwiner), I am your father(PW)! come with me to the dark side...shuuuurlll......haaaaaa!

txswinner

Banned

Actually, the media is no longer liberal but unlike your suggestion, I refuse to close my eyes to any opinions or knowledgeable ideologies. To be so one sided as to follow blindly is not the type of person I want to be or that I respect. And Oddjob I can't do it as I have the hots for my sister Princess Lalua. Yahoo.