Gas prices?

Rudderman

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Gas prices?

With current exchange rates, unleaded is about $1.32 per litre here. Equates to around $5.00 per gallon.

brother chris

Commander

Way too much. <br />It fluctuates from .79 to .95 cents a litre.<br />And I'm not calculating it out to gallons AGAIN! :D

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

BP today..<br />regular $1.83<br />mid $1.93<br />super $2.03<br /><br />Diesel at Marathon, I believe was $2.13.. (will double check tomorrow)

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by Rudderman:<br /> With current exchange rates, unleaded is about $1.32 per litre here. Equates to around $5.00 per gallon.
Oh wow!!! I don't feel bad at all now! I'm so sorry to hear about that,Rudderman. How the heck do you handle that?<br />Bassy

ae708

Chief Petty Officer

JB.. I've been saying about the same thing for years. We'll all be sooo happy if we can pay a buck fifty. And I still want to know where the .1 cent goes when we pay x.xx9/10 for the gallon. Just try to buy a gallon for the .9 price.. it's rounded up to the next cent. Millions of gallons per day sold.. .1 cent free profit... sheesh.

Bob in Calif.

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Today, here on the S.F. Peninsula, Arco regular, (the cheapest) was $1.90 a gallon, down from $2.45 this last summer.<br /><br />There are several refineries across the bay from San Francisco, which are directly fed by arriving oil tanker ships, but we still are paying more than yuse guys. :confused: :( <br /><br />...Bob in Calif...

Triton II

Commander

Here in Sydney it's US$2.80 per US gallon which is why I run a 60hp four-stroke Yam! Couldn't afford to run a big two-stroke. Like NZ over 50% goes to the bl00dy government... :mad:

jimr

Senior Chief Petty Officer

1.639 for cheap stuff and my town is called the pipeline cross roads of america. :mad:

a_bullfrog_a

Seaman

and how many have big toys to fill?<br />drive sports compact here and use $20 a week<br />for 80 mile comute (both ways).