Funny "TLC needed" boat ads on Craigslist.

Brandon5778

Petty Officer 2nd Class
00H0H_35nQ5YAztyz_600x450.jpg

No title, and also needs a new upper and lower drive..

https://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/boa/6117821100.html

Last edited:

catfish58

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Haha, poking in a Bear's den I see 😁

I can't stand how they ride.
My first boat was a tri-hull. It rode great (on the trailer). I paid $400 and used it 4 years. I sold the 70 Johnson for $700 and made the guy take the boat and rusted out trailer.

Old Ironmaker

Captain
Do you think this guy was converting it into a house boat or is all of the hu-bub going on in the center framing for tarping purposes?

Quite an expesive project with untested motors if you ask me.

https://eastoregon.craigslist.org/boa/6108814929.html

Of course that 70 would needs that trolling plate to slow it down a bit because without it would fly. Actually looks to be a good build so far. Pay someone to do what's been done plus materials and you are up there in dollars regardless of outboards.

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
luckily for me I already have a second project :), not gonna lie , when I saw it weeks ago I didn't sleep for one night thinking about its possibility's :)

Pusher

Lieutenant
Haha, good for a laugh. I'm not sure how you would tow that thing without the tongue.... that it had last year

brian4321

Petty Officer 1st Class

I find it a little hard to feel sorry for him... On the other hand, I've also been guilty of trusting "friends"

bob johnson

Rear Admiral

I find it a little hard to feel sorry for him... On the other hand, I've also been guilty of trusting "friends"

that looks like a clean boat!! trailer looks great! has mooring covers all around..paint looks great.....no title can be a pain... and the manifolds bad......but how much boat does a guy think he can get for $800??????????????????