FREE POPCORN, Wisconsin iboaters Shindig, Attendees ****** PLEASE CHECK IN******

pjc

Lieutenant Commander
Re: FREE POPCORN, Wisconsin iboaters Shindig, Attendees ****** PLEASE CHECK IN**

Re: FREE POPCORN, Wisconsin iboaters Shindig, Attendees ****** PLEASE CHECK IN**

"meow chow mein".....chinglee pot ruck :)

eeboater

Commander

Soooo... are we doing PotLuck on Sat night or no? I need to know these kinda details!!!

sangerwaker

Commander

While I think the pot luck idea is a good one, it is also difficult to plan for over the internet. I'd say let's just all try to hang out and possibly eat together Saturday night.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Dad and mom on the site, Thurs, Friday, Ann Doug and Bro arriving Sat. <br /><br />Addie the dog commin too!!!!!!!!

eeboater

Commander

Originally posted by sangerwaker:<br /> While I think the pot luck idea is a good one, it is also difficult to plan for over the internet. I'd say let's just all try to hang out and possibly eat together Saturday night.
Works for me!

LadyFish

Admiral

Originally posted by sangerwaker:<br /> Sean, I copied this from roscoe's post on page 4 of this thread:<br /><br />Updated list, so far the attendees will be:<br /><br />Sites 9 and 20 - EEboater - Sean & Tara, Dave & Angie, Mike & Jenny<br />Site 12 - Sangerwaker, Doug & Shelley and son Alex<br />Sites 13 and 14 - Roscoe and ? (Ann, Christian, Lisa, Joe, Arlene & Harvey, all maybe's)<br />site 14 ? gonfishn Jeff and brother<br />Site 11 - bekosh Paul and wife Mary, and ?<br />Site 18 - Pointer94 Doug and Ann, and brother Greg <br />Site 10 - eurolarva-Ralph, and muskyone Joel and wife<br />Site 19 - javSAM, Colleen, Sarah, Nadia <br />Site ??? - divo and family<br />Site 8 - Speedwagon and friend(s)
WOW!!! :eek: Great turnout guys. What a blast y'all are gonna have. :) I wish it wasn't so far away we would to have loved to come this year. :( <br /><br />Who knows, maybe next year.

LadyFish

Admiral

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br />
Originally posted by sangerwaker:<br /> Sean, I copied this from roscoe's post on page 4 of this thread:<br /><br />Updated list, so far the attendees will be:<br /><br />Sites 9 and 20 - EEboater - Sean & Tara, Dave & Angie, Mike & Jenny<br />Site 12 - Sangerwaker, Doug & Shelley and son Alex<br />Sites 13 and 14 - Roscoe and ? (Ann, Christian, Lisa, Joe, Arlene & Harvey, all maybe's)<br />site 14 ? gonfishn Jeff and brother<br />Site 11 - bekosh Paul and wife Mary, and ?<br />Site 18 - Pointer94 Doug and Ann, and brother Greg <br />Site 10 - eurolarva-Ralph, and muskyone Joel and wife<br />Site 19 - javSAM, Colleen, Sarah, Nadia <br />Site ??? - divo and family<br />Site 8 - Speedwagon and friend(s)
WOW!!! :eek: Great turnout guys. What a blast y'all are gonna have. :) I wish it wasn't so far away we would have loved to be a part of this. :( I hate missing out on a great time. <br /><br />Who knows, maybe next year.

eeboater

Commander

Yeah LF!!! It would have been great if you guys could join us. Definitely next year --- we're holding you to it :D ;) <br /><br /><br />Regarding Saturday night -- the Admiral and I were talking; we might have to have dinner at the Hilltop Pub in Stevens Point... YUMMMMMMMMMM

eeboater

Commander

Help me out here... are there showers at this place?<br /><br /><br />Sean

sangerwaker

Commander

No showers Sean, but there's a 10 mile long bath tub! :p If you don't mind, we may join you for dinner Saturday at Hilltop Pub. Checked it out online and looks great. MMMmmmmm beeeeeerrr. I'll check with the boss and post back. <br /><br /><br />LF, wish you guys could have joined us. :( We could have shared some more blonde jokes............or not. ;)

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

What??? you guys are gonna drive 40 minutes to have dinner?<br />You guys will get a great meal there, but will miss the sunset on the lake.<br /><br />No showers.<br />Lake is warm, but not crystal clear as it is a river flowage.<br /><br />Note to self: Always bath upstream from gonfishn's boat. :)

eurolarva

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by roscoe:<br /> <br /><br />Note to self: Always bath upstream from gonfishn's boat. :)
I wonder why you would say that Roscoe<br />
heyjackbait.jpg

sangerwaker

Commander

Change in plans ee. Roscoe's right, kinda far for dinner, but more iomportantly, the boss pointed out we'll have the dog with. He has escaped out of our tent before (different tent, though), and we don't want to leave him in the truck that long.

eeboater

Commander

Goood point Sanger... I didn't realize it was a 40 minute drive either. Thought it was more around 20.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

I worked my way threw college at the Hilltop tending bar and burning fish. It surely didn't look like does today with the giant beer keg entryway. Food has always been great.

gonfishn

Commander

LMAO at Ralph..I unburied the SB the other day..Whee doggies it sure is ripe...I have an old body bag I may have to store it in in case it is needed :D At the start of this thread I had stated that one may reach 500 posts. Am going to be close on this one..<br /><br /><br />I found out there is some gators in that lake so all is not lost. Bringing about 100 lures or so in case I run out.

eurolarva

Rear Admiral

The pot luck thing may have been a bad idea but I like the idea of us all getting together to eat at the campsite Saturday. Keeping food fresh for two days would be too much of a chore. To me a balanced meal is a bag of Dorito Cool Ranch chips and cherry coke. I will bring the Doritos :D

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

You're really gonna have to sacrifice euro. All I will be bringing is Pepsi, no cherry coke.<br /><br />Heading out to start packing now.<br />Hope it all fits.<br />Still have to find a kitchen sink. :)

eeboater

Commander

Good news on our front!!<br /><br />Turns out, my brothers g/f's parents had a pop-up camper in storage!! Score one for the home team, no sleeping on the ground for us!! Oh yeah!!!<br /><br />I don't know about you guys... but I'm getting psyched.<br /><br />Sean

eeboater

Commander

Here's some helpful information for you..<br /><br />If you are using Mapquest to create a route from your house to Eau Pleine Park; here is the address for the Park:<br /><br />----------------------<br /><br />3301 Eau Pleine Park Rd<br />Mosinee, WI 54455<br /><br />----------------------<br /><br />That address in Mapquest will take you to the entrance of the park.<br /><br /> Link to Mapquest map of Park<br /><br /> Link to Mapquest "Directions to" page to get directions to park --- Simply fill in your address for directions.