first snow

snapperbait

Vice Admiral
Re: first snow

The only snow I want to see is on a christmas card!
and
We did have a nasty cold front move in last week. It's down to 80 during the day and in the 60's at night. brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
LMAO @ The Fishes... :D And Ditto that!

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

My wife has been making me cry!!<br />I am stuck here in NJ where they think 40F is cold and she is telling me we have about 10 inches of the white stuff on the ground already back in AnchorTown.<br />I jus wann kill, I mean do away with, I mean cut up.....oh I just wanna shoot a couple of little old whitetails and get back to the good stuff of snowmachining and skiing.<br /><br />AK Chappy

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Thursday, first one of the year is on the way, or so the weatherman says.

RedRangerVIP

Petty Officer 2nd Class

We got about 4" of the 4 letter stuff the other day. A couple of the ski resorts are already open here. Sure wish spring would magically appear tomarrow. Oh well, back to the cave for another 3 months.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Nothing in Indiana, including snow. BTW don't eat the yellow snow!!!!!

Fly Rod

Commander

;) Had 3" of the stuff last Thursday while hunting!!! ;) :cool:

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by trblshtr:<br /> If it snows here the all you folks to the north are in real trouble!!
You guys have had enough weather problems, now it is our turn. Would you like a bag of the snow when it gets here??

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by NYMINUTE:<br />
Originally posted by 12Footer:<br /> What's "snow"?
Its a hurricane in a polar bear suit.
Oh.... I know what a hurricane is, but what is a "polar bear"? Izat a bear with a prozac perscription?<br /> :D

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Was out night fishing last night in long-johns and a few layers of fleece capped off by a rain suit.. snow was forecasted but, as usual didn't fall and rain was the result.<br /><br />..to make matters worse, only got 'hit' a few times all night.