Faces with names....

12Footer

Fleet Admiral
Re: Faces with names....

19and 52 here..One year older than my favorite boat (the boat is much better lookin :D <br /><br />
12FOOTR1339.jpg
<br /><br />
captn1stmate2287.jpg

gonfishn

Commander

51 and still have all my hair. I think I saw JB on one of those outdoor shows wrestling a Grizzly.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Hahaha!!!<br /><br />Well, at least 12Footer is older than my oldest child.<br /><br />Recently became a Great Granpa. There are days that I feel a bazillion, and others that I feel only 60 or so.<br /><br />Really miss those years when my offspring depended on their Dad to look out for them. Now one of my beautiful Daughters is a (SOB!) Grandma!! <br /><br />Enjoy them now, friends. Too soon they will be Grandparents. Take them fishing, take their children fishing.<br /><br />One of my Dad's favorite comments was, "Too soon old, too late wise." Used to laugh at that. Don't anymore. :) :)

mnsweets has 2 different links on her profile so that anyone who wants to see what she looks like can....<br /><br />happy peaking :)

Fishbusters

Ensign

Okay I saw and still think it is not a bad idea to know what each other look like.

MGuckin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Okay.<br />Just turned 45 last week, 2 sons, 1 daughter and 2 granddaughters.<br />Pic About 2 years old.<br />
me2.jpg

Down South

Petty Officer 1st Class

I might as well join in the crowd. I'm 49 and don't have any hair left .At least on my head, it seems to grow abundantly everwhere else.<br /> Two daughters and four grand kids.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Yeah, Down South. It does creep up on ya, don't it?<br /><br />Now that I have posted over Three Thousand posts (!!!!) I'll join the crowd.<br /><br />I know I get bossy from time to time, and that I get downright peeved once in a while at posters who ask for the moon on no data, but I hope those posts have done more good than harm.<br /><br />66, four "children", a rim of white hair (wear a hat), eight grandchildren and one great grandchild (I also have a really mean, vicious cat that is fat as a pig, and one of my grandsons named "Catzilla".<br /><br />
portrait.JPG

Down South

Petty Officer 1st Class

Well this is the first pic I have ever posted here so I hope this works. If it does it can be printed out for target practice if you want.<br />
Just+me-1---1.jpg