Eeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww !!! Update

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral
Associated Press<br /><br /><br />SAN JOSE, Calif. - A woman's meal at a Wendy's restaurant brought a whole new meaning to the term "finger food."<br /><br />The woman bit into a portion of a human finger while eating a bowl of chili Tuesday night at the San Jose restaurant, Santa Clara County health officials said Wednesday.<br /><br />The woman, who asked officials not to identify her, immediately spit out the finger and warned other diners to stop eating, witnesses said.<br /><br />"Initially she did put this object in her mouth and did bite down on it and wasn't sure exactly what it was," Santa Clara County Health Officer Dr. Martin Fenstersheib said at a news conference. "She's doing OK. Initially she was a bit grossed out it was described to me, and vomited a number of times."<br /><br />Fenstersheib said the finger had been cooked at a high enough temperature to kill any viruses.<br /><br />Officials said the fingertip was approximately 1 3-8-inches long and a half-inch piece of fingernail was also found. They believe it belongs to a woman because of the long, manicured nail.<br /><br />Health investigators seized all of the ingredients at the restaurant and are tracing them back to their manufacturer. They believe the finger got into the chili at an earlier stage.<br /><br />"We have no evidence of any accident within the employees at the facility itself," said Ben Gale of the Santa Clara County Health Department. "We asked everybody to show us they have 10 fingers and everything is OK there."<br /><br />The restaurant has had only one minor health violation stemming from a leaky vent, according to the San Francisco Chronicle.<br /><br />"Food safety is of utmost importance to us," Wendy's spokesman Joe Desmond said in a statement. "We are cooperating fully with the local police and health departments with their investigation. It's important not to jump to conclusions. Here at Wendy's we plan to do right by our customers."<br /><br /> :eek: LAWSUIT! :eek: <br /><br />Unfortunately the REAL question we are all thinking is "Where is the rest of her?" I find it hard to believe that could have gotten out of the factory under normal circumstances.

Fly Rod

Commander
Re: Eeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww !!! Update

:) WoWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! Glad I haven't eaten in a Buger King or Mc Donalds in the last 12 years!!!!!<br /><br />3 weeks ago here in Mass. a person at Mc Donalds bit into a mouse!!!!! They showed the mouse squished in between the bun!!!! ;) :cool:

dolluper

Captain

I guess she will never give anyone the finger again :eek: :D

JamesCoste

Chief Petty Officer

Where's the Beef?<br /><br />Well, mam, it is in your chili. :eek:

sangerwaker

Commander

Finger lickin good! That's royally nasty! I wonder how long before the lawsuit gets filed?

beezee28

Master Chief Petty Officer

Wonder what kind of manicure the finger has? or what color finger nial polish was it? :D ;) :D

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

mousebread.jpg

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by sangerwaker:<br /> Finger lickin good! That's royally nasty! I wonder how long before the lawsuit gets filed?
Good question, and i wonder if that would be classified as "Frivilous"?

Realgun

Commander

You all know that by federal law there can be no more than 70 insect parts in 1Lb of flour right?

LadyFish

Admiral

I don't want to know any more. That bread is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen.
17.gif
<br /><br />Eeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww x 10,000 even thinking about this stuff. I am better off not knowin.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Yummy, do you want to supersize??? Dave Thomas will roll over in his grave.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

nnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooo!

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

".. Would you like fries with that?.." <br /><br /><br /> :D :p

ED21

Master Chief Petty Officer

Is that the chili pot or the trash can?<br />Not that it really matters.

D

DJ

We have NO IDEA what we're eating, when it comes to processed foods.<br /><br />Let's blame it on Haliburton. ;)

Sea Six

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Someone just rented the movie "Eating Raoul"

beniam

Petty Officer 2nd Class

So thats what finger food is....

ZmOz

Captain

I was just biting into a Wendy's cheeseburger when I first heard about that on the news... :eek:

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by Fly Rod:<br /> :) WoWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! Glad I haven't eaten in a Buger King or Mc Donalds in the last 12 years!!!!!<br /><br />3 weeks ago here in Mass. a person at Mc Donalds bit into a mouse!!!!! They showed the mouse squished in between the bun!!!! ;) :cool:
This could possbly be true, but seeing how the burgers are not premade but are made right on the assembly line in front of everyone, doesn't it seem strange taht a mouse could land up in a burgeer between teh person making the burger nad the cash register???? I am thinking that the old saying "You and the mouse in your pocket takes on a whole new meaning here ;) ;) ;)

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by DJ:<br /> We have NO IDEA what we're eating, when it comes to processed foods.<br /><br />Let's blame it on Haliburton. ;)
I know you all heard about the pig farmere in Canada who was killing the **********s and putting them into his famous sausage?