Ear Worms

FSHKPR

Ensign
Re: Ear Worms

In 1814 we took a little trip<br />Along with Colonel Jackson down the mighty Mississip<br />We took a little bacon and we took a little beans<br />And we caught the bloody British in the town of New Orleans<br /><br />We fired our guns and the British kept a'comin'<br />There wasn't nigh as many as there was a while ago<br />We fired once more and they began to runnin'<br />On down the Mississippi to the Gulf of Mexico <br /><br />Darn you chappy now i cant get it out my head!!

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by Drowned Rat:<br /> Oh yeah, I almost forgot "Achy Breaky Heart" <br /><br />My ears hurt just thinking about it.
If there was ever an attempt, by Nashville to "manufacture" a star, Billy Ray with that insidious song, was it.

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

LOL<br />FSHKPR<br />You are right, but I guess I was effective in putting it in your head. :D <br />Unfortunately, it is stuck in mine too.<br /><br />AK Chappy

kd6nem

Chief Petty Officer

Some kids I know have a much better version of the Barney song, though it most certainly is not politically correct. Something to do with "...and we'll chase Barney up a tree..." etc. etc.<br /><br />Those "earwigs' will drive you crazy if you let them. But all you have to do is "change the channel" and sing or whistle a different tune you like better. Then you'll drive yourself crazy with that one which is still a little better than the one that aggravated you in the first place....<br /><br />"They're coming to take me away, Ha Ha... They're coming to take me away, Ho Ho, to the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time.... :D

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

867-5309.. 867-5309.. 867-5309.. 867-5309..<br /><br />
19.gif
<br /><br />(maybe it would'nt have been so bad if my girlfriends name was'nt Jenny)..

Xcusme

Commander

Well, as long as we're having a group acid flashback...here are some songs you missed...<br /><br /> 60's oldies

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

now whip it, whip it good <br />by Devo<br />Oh my gosh! How annoying was that? Hated that song!<br />Bassy

Dunaruna

Admiral

"Crack that whip"<br /><br />What about the hats? Gotta love the hats.<br /><br />Aldo

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Shout Shout Let it all out<br /><br />These are the things I can do without <br />come on. I'm talking to you. Come on.

theriver

Petty Officer 1st Class

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?<br />Sponge bob square pants<br />Absorbant and yellow and porous is he<br />Sponge bob Square pants.<br />If nautical nonsense be something you wish<br />Spongebob square pants<br />Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish<br />Sponge Bob Square Pants<br /> :)

NYMINUTE

Captain

1.gif
<br />Oldies station here played another puker from the past:<br /> Mrs. Brown, youv'e got an ugly daughter. <br />Big fat YUCKO.

one more cast

Captain

The latest ear worm in our house is.....Ding, frys are done, Ding, frys are done, Ding, frys are done. Thanks to AK Chappy and his Burger King post. :rolleyes:

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

OMC I started by LMAO,<br />Then I realized that all three boys and the wife have it stuck in their head also.<br /><br />So I also hear<br />Would you like an apple pie wid dat?<br /><br />Over and over<br />and over<br />and over<br />and over<br /> :D <br /><br />AK Chappy

JustMrWill

Master Chief Petty Officer

Went to see that damn ABBA musical with my mom (her idea) and she insisted on getting the soundtrack...played it on the ride home. To my misfortune...it seems that any ABBA sound will bury itself deep, deep down in the core of your brain...but if you listen to the whole album you are in serious trouble. Dancing Queen will haunt you for a day or so then it will switch to Mamma Mia...just as you are about to get out the hand gun it switches to another track and so on and so on. Took me about a month to get all the songs out of my head!!!! ARRRRGGGGHHHHH. Just seeing the ad for Momma Mia causes me to cringe. <br /><br />-JustMrWill

KaGee

Admiral

..."would you like apple pie wid dat???" <br /> :D :D

tylerin

Commander

I've got a Brand new pair of Roller Skates You've...........

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer

My daughter listens to this stuff that they call Country Music these days. <br /><br />There's one by some chick named Gretchen Wilson that makes me want to stick a fork in my eye evertime I hear it.<br /><br />Here's the chorus:<br />I'm a redneck woman<br />I ain't no high class broad<br />I'm just a product of my raising<br />I say, 'hey y'all' and 'yee-haw'<br />And I keep my Christmas lights on<br />On my front porch all year long<br />And I know all the words to every Tanya Tucker song<br />So here's to all my sisters out there keeping it country<br />Let me get a big 'hell yeah' from the redneck girls like me, hell yeah.<br /><br />People pay for this?

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer

Muskrat Suzy, Muskrat Sam<br />Do the jitterbug, down in Muskrat Land.....<br /><br />Please, make it stop!!!!

BrianFD

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Lately, this one's been rollin' around in the space that's supposed to be occupied by my brain:<br /><br />"Countin' flowers on the wall, that don't bother me at all.<br />Playin' solitaire 'til dawn, with a deck of 51.<br />Smokin' cigarettes and watchin' Captain (KANG) Kangaroo, now don't tell me<br />I've nuthin' to do"