Does anyone have the “Building an o/b motor stand” pdf please?

chrisp929

Petty Officer 2nd Class
The thread with the pdf the kind user dh4winj79 posted years ago had been closed and the pdf is a dead link..
did anyone save all 6 pages of the document? If so, please post back up, thanks!

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
its seriously not hard to build an OB stand with junk lumber you may have hiding around the house. the stand I made in 10 minutes has room for 3 small outboards and it was scrap bracing from when I built a fence.

chrisp929

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I know, i know, but i have ocd, and a machinists eye, so i like to go by plans from design. I’ve built it before on my starcraft restore, but i sold it. I got another starcraft and i need another stand. I scrounged 4 of the 6 pages off google others seem to have posted but im missing pages 3 and 6.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Look through the thread. Many members added their stands with pics. Looking at pics you should be able to knock one together to handle an 1100 pound Seven outboard.

One common suggestion was to add casters so it can be moved around.

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
One common suggestion was to add casters so it can be moved around.

this..... and cheapest casters are when Harbor Freight gives away the furniture movers with a coupon for $5

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
That looks like it Big Gee. I've got a copy now as long as I remember I have it.

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
i just picked up a hand truck and about to make one i will post pics on my new build once i get it completed