Disappointed... or something

bubbakat

Captain
Re: Disappointed... or something

I must be a lesbian hiding in a mans body.<br />I sure do love women :D :D <br /><br /><br />Spud I know what you are going through. I work with kids like him every day.<br />Hope he finds peace man because until he does like a good father ,you will live in turmoil.

Trent

Captain

Like was said before.. Keep it too yourself!*****<br /><br />Yes...like was said by JB, keep the name calling out of this as well.<br />This (as always) is a very touchy subject--seems there would be a better word for it--at any rate, everyone has their own "Opinion", and, as was also previously posted, "you're gonna hear about it if they don't agree"....so, with that being said, keep the PERSONAL insults out.

Kiwi Phil

Commander

I'm on the same side of the fence as Bubbacat.<br /><br />Now listen you blokes: I thought it was summer over there; and this being a boating program, how come you all have so much time to waste on a subject like this when you could be out on the water having real fun.<br />I mean to say, along comes some little viola, sprouts off some b/s, and half the members fall in to a scrum.<br /> :D <br /><br />Cheers<br />Phillip

Homerr

Commander

Die post... DIE !! DIE !!!<br /><br />Can't we all have a complimentary (one per person/year) POOF ?<br /><br />I vote to poof... <br /><br />H.

Dunaruna

Admiral

Originally posted by Homerr:<br /> Can't we all have a complimentary (one per person/year) POOF ?<br /><br />I vote to poof... <br /><br />H.
What do you think JB? 'POOF' the thread? Or is it too late for that ;)

moderator1

Lieutenant Commander

Hey everyone, as was posted by JB earlier, if you have nothing to add, DON'T POST!!!!!<br />The meaningless comments take more space than the original subject. Let it go....<br />Thank you,<br />Moderator1

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

bubbakat, the term is male lesbian, and I am one too.<br />I believe Rush declared himself one also, a few years ago.<br /><br />Well it was an interesting read, only took 35 minutes.<br /><br />My opinion? <br /><br />No one cares, so I won't post it.

comet traveler

Seaman Apprentice

JasonJ,<br /><br /> Yeah, I'm glad I started it.. cuz I'm sure that at least one person has thought a little more about it and hopefully opened up a little that it's not what they thought, or at least reevaluated the things they say. <br /><br />mattttt25,<br /> You couldn't have said it any better in reply to Fireman. Thanks dude.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I think that's enough. How many times can how many people say the same things?