Did tylerin make it!!!/ Heard from Bassy

Fly Rod

Commander
Re: Did tylerin make it!!!/ Heard from Bassy

:) Happy to hear that you and others have survived the devastation on the west coast!!!! Others were not so fortunate, such as the fella that lost his wife and three kids!!! Our prayers go out to them people!!! You can always rebuild your home!!! And lets not forget the devastation in the mid west that is also going on with major flooding and people losing their homes to the river in Ohio etc:!!!!<br /><br />One good note out of california is about the nurse that was burried in her house and her X-boyfriend when hearing about the mudslide on the radio, rushed to the area, located her where abouts ,got people to start digging and saved her life!!! she felt that she would have been dead within an hour with the mud and rock closing in her air pocket!!!! ;) :cool: <br /><br />my question is: "Where is the foreign AID!!!!!

KaGee

Admiral

We,re not making any national news reports, however, many folks here are being wiped out by flash flooding. Further complicating matters, the temps have dropped to fridgid.<br /><br />I suppose since nobody (so far) has lost their life and the devistation is not as sensational as the mudslides, never the less, property damage here in Ohio is going to run very high. Waters are expected to peak later today.<br /><br />We here are high and dry here with no threat, and I thank God.

tylerin

Commander

Just saw the devistation in Ohio on the tube. wish the best for my fellow Ohioans

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Heard from Bassy, well seen from Bassy at about 2 am est. Guess she is alright. :cool:

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Sorry Ty for overlooking this post. I have been busy helping out others in our town. Between the christmas snow storm that dumped about 2' of snow on us. Then the following week a major ice storm that put 100K of 129K in the county out of power. Actually thousands of residents have trees down all over. Now all of our lakes around here are at their limits holding back tons of water to keep the Ohio from flooding more than it is.<br /><br />I just haven't had time to check each post out. Seems I'm just getting burnt out on the conditions we are in. With lots of the roads around here flooded, it takes longer to get to peoples houses to help them. Some are stranded and have to use boats to get to their houses.<br /><br />I think the wacky weather is creating problems for everyone nationwide. I'm glad a fellow Buckeye is doing okay. Gotta go now to get the LJ's on, sharpen chains, and get the saws ready. Just about got next years wood supply and starting on the year after next. Tired and sore, but I keep on pushing on. Hope and pray for all iboats members that are having to deal with weather conditions. I never have seen such radical weather in my life.