FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Does anyone know if Johnson made a 175hp Sea Hoarse motor in 1990?? I thought the sea hoarse models were older but I know a guy that says he has a 1990.
Does anyone know if Johnson made a 175hp Sea Hoarse motor in 1990?? I thought the sea hoarse models were older but I know a guy that says he has a 1990.
Johnson made different model motors for different markets - thus a motor that was not available in the U.S. may have been made available Canada, or overseas.