Dear Tech Support:

Ralph 123

Captain
Re: Dear Tech Support:

URGENT TECHNICAL BULLETIN FOR USERS OF WIFE OS and HUSBAND IN IRAN<br /><br />Please note, due to recent court rulings it is no longer legal to "hack" the WIFE OS using Husband application in Iran. News report follows:<br /><br />'Beat me once a week' says Iranian woman <br /><br />22 September 2004 <br /><br />An Iranian woman, beaten every day by her husband, asked a court to tell him only to beat her once a week. <br /><br />Maryam, the middle-age woman, said she did not want to divorce her husband because she loved him. <br /><br />"Just tell him to beat me once a week ... Beating is part of his nature and he cannot stop it," Maryam told the court. <br /><br />The Tehran court found the man guilty and banned him from beating the wife, the paper said. <br /><br />"If I do not beat her, she will not be scared enough to obey me," the husband said<br /><br /> http://www.thisislondon.com/news/articles/13336034?source=Reuters

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Be advised that that any version of Wife can be erased with a patch available from www.soprano.com, but it is very expensive and could prove difficult to remove once installed.

LadyFish

Admiral

Originally posted by Ralph:<br /> Please note, due to recent court rulings it is no longer legal to "hack" the WIFE OS using Husband application in Iran. News report follows:<br /><br />'Beat me once a week' says Iranian woman <br /><br />"Just tell him to beat me once a week ... Beating is part of his nature and he cannot stop it," Maryam told the court. <br /><br />"If I do not beat her, she will not be scared enough to obey me," the husband said<br />
15.gif
OMG. Lemme at him, I'll fix his hardware, he won't need an OS.
2.gif

KaGee

Admiral

Yeppers.... wimmins can do a real good job of converting "hardware' into "software" if ya know what I mean ... ;)

starrider_68

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Wife 3.0 update.<br /><br />wife 3.0 just purchased boat prodject 1.0 with help from daughter 1.0. wife 3.0 and daughter 1.0 have obtained conversation 1.2.2 and have installed it with out any problems. daughter is trying to run program move-in 3.5 for the comming year. I hope to have permission from wife 1.0 and 3.0 before letting this program run. <br />any suggestions?<br />should I try to allow program or block it?