dad pased away........

TPD211

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: dad pased away........

Sorry to hear it Jim.<br /><br />Mine are getting up there, Mom just had hip replacement and developed a blood clot and a "mass" in her abdomen. She beat cervical cancer 20 years ago. Still smokes 1-2 packs a day.....<br /><br />I'm worried about them....

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Sorry to hear Jim,my condolences

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

My condolences and prayers go out to you and your family.

Andrew Leigh

Chief Petty Officer

Hi Jim,<br /><br />thanks for having the freedom to share your loss with us. I have both parents alive and it scares the cr%p out of me to think of how I will cope when they go.....it could be soon.<br /><br />A verse of my clumsy encouragement;<br /><br />Be strong, but weep unashamedly for the pure joy of having known your dad.<br />Be angry for the loss, but rejoice that heaven has a new resident. <br />Feel no guilt, for he knew your love.<br />Rest your soul in the knowledge that he would wish you peace.<br />Above all cherish the memory, it is poweful and will keep you in times of pain.<br /><br />Bless you<br />Andrew

asbennett

Seaman

Jim,<br />Boat owners are not just boat owners - we are an extended family. Jesus said the following words:<br /><br />(John 16:20) Truly, truly, I say to you, you will weep and lament, but the world will rejoice. You will be sorrowful, but your sorrow will turn into joy.<br /><br />(John 16:21) When a woman is giving birth, she has sorrow because her hour has come, but when she has delivered the baby, she no longer remembers the anguish, for joy that a human being has been born into the world.<br /><br />(John 16:22) So also you have sorrow now, but I will see you again and your hearts will rejoice, and no one will take your joy from you.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

My heart goes out to you, Jim. But look around. And the pain our Earthly bodies are capable of enduring is truely huge.<br />He is in a better place, for sure. He's probably fishing with my dad right now.<br />"To everything there is a season and a purpose".<br />Hang in there tho. The loss gets easier to cope with only after the passing of much time.