Covert Operation...

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner
Re: Covert Operation...

What length? Looks big.

Oh man EZ, I think you are right!

I had a few clist 16 footers pulled up on my puter and I think that ad blended in with the others. I just assumed that it was a 16 footer. When he emailed me the photos I thought "wow that looks big for a 16". Shoot that has to be an 18.

I'll check to be sure.

But rats!

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

Dude, that has to be at LEAST an 18'! Def, not a 16' which is what I knew you were lookin' for.

Huron Angler

Admiral

Oh man EZ, I think you are right!

I had a few clist 16 footers pulled up on my puter and I think that ad blended in with the others. I just assumed that it was a 16 footer. When he emailed me the photos I thought "wow that looks big for a 16". Shoot that has to be an 18.

I'll check to be sure.

But rats!

It sure looks like an 18' SS or Mariner to me.

I'll take it if no one else wants it:D

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

Dude, that has to be at LEAST an 18'! Def, not a 16' which is what I knew you were lookin' for.

Classic example of the mind reading what it wants to while clear thinking, reason and objectivity are all on coffee break!

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

The seller emailed me and said he thinks it's a 16. Asked if he would mind putting a tape measure on er.

Stay tuned...

Pugetsound

Lieutenant Commander

Several of us do 800 mile round trips to get boats . However being wise does not come with old age. LOL good luck

HopeSheFloats

Lieutenant Commander

However being wise does not come with old age.

I don't know about that{lol} I'm old and according to my wife, I'm quite the wise one.......Hmmm, 2nd thought, maybe that was wise a#$ :D

Quit teasing us Jas, we're expecting pix very soon ;):p:D

Huron Angler

Admiral

Has this already been continued in a new thread?

It really doesn't look like a 16 footer, the sides are too high. If you buy it and change your mind I will take it off your hands:D

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

OK guys, I am struggling to find a time to meet the fella. He is only available evenings and I only have small windows in the early mornings at the moment.

I'm going to ring him today and see if we can work something out, eh! I think he is receptive to taking a deposit till I can get down there.

Till then here are some better photos, tell me what you think.

I think she is pretty.:D

forsale003.jpg

forsale005.jpg

forsale004.jpg

Rock On!

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

Looks like it will clean up. Trailer is too small. Hopefully he has the transom caps and trim.

Bighoss

Petty Officer 1st Class

Jas,
Covert operations are what I do my friend. We plan weeks, sometimes months in advance for the task. Most of them are successful even. I plan one bachelor party to the strip club and my wife knows in seconds after I book the trip. I'm sweeping the house for bugs next weekend.
Tip - Use code names like "Chicken Hawk" or "Ground Squirrel"
Tip - Make sure nobody here has a wife that knows yours. If they do, get some dirt on them. Good luck, .....gotta go, wifes coming. Big Hoss - out

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

Looks like it will clean up. Trailer is too small. Hopefully he has the transom caps and trim.

Yup, those were the things I was seeing too. I am hopeful that the consols and windshield are in good usable shape.

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

Ground Squirrel, classic!

OK, fellas...

I got an email from the seller yesterday and we still don't have anything set yet.

Huron, if you have time in the evening, go get it! I am thinking it won't sit for long.