redneck joe
Supreme Mariner
Thread starter- Joined
- Mar 18, 2009
- Messages
- 16,399
about same here, but same outlet has them less. Usually ok looking, not always. I am selective.Rib eye beef steak is hovering around $50/kg here ( supermarket )
about same here, but same outlet has them less. Usually ok looking, not always. I am selective.Rib eye beef steak is hovering around $50/kg here ( supermarket )
The place we sometimes go to vacuum packs everything , makes it easy to be fussy about marbling / fat content , surprising just how different two rib eye or fillet steaks can be .about same here, but same outlet has them less. Usually ok looking, not always. I am selective.
you'd need to be able to trust your farts after eating that
clockwise from the bottom:I'm not sure what THAT is in the first picture.
That would probly kill me ......like pretty much straight awayclockwise from the bottom:
half bagel w/ cream cheese, capers and red onion
hashbrowns w/tabasco and ketchup
mixed eggs - crack in skillet and mix until cooked add tabasco
ham
cottage cheese, large curd w/fresh ground pepper. I was out of pineapple as added in todays meal - second pic