Constitution dismantled, forced psychological testing-Conserative?

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Constitution dismantled, forced psychological testing-Conserative?

If you guys don't cool off some of the personal attacks it will be smoke!

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Woodrat,<br /><br />Personally I don't have time to read all the links and I got some computer issues that only allows me about 15 minutes on line b4 my virtual memory kills me. But, true or not, someone has to be vigilant in our modern political world. If the issues raised causes someone to give government a proctology exam, I'm all for it.<br /><br />Some of the best discoveries are made while looking for something else. I am not a Bush fanatic, and everything that becomes a "law" or "policy" must be cruitinized completely and not passed in blanket form. The lack of an immigration policy in the most recent bill gives me the chills.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

everything that becomes a "law" or "policy" must be cruitinized completely and not passed in blanket form.
Exactly, Pointer.. Problem being, when either party brings up legitimate concerns, they are give the old "move along, nothing to see here" response by the opposing party.. <br /><br />Maybe the politicians need psycho-therapy?..<br /><br />
The lack of an immigration policy in the most recent bill gives me the chills.
Ditto..

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Elected officials provide a "public service" Re-elected officials provide a "personal service" for themselves.<br /><br />There are far too many smart people in this country to have the same people from the same families elected over and over again.

Link

Rear Admiral

woodrat<br />Sorry mate if you took what I said wrong.<br />I have read some of the same in other places by other people is all. Actually I thought I was giving you a little credit. At least that was the intent. As said years ago while researching Stalin and one of the stories in your thread I came across others with the same theories.<br />With some what looked like to me some creditable information.<br />Hope your blood pressure didn't go off scale :D

woodrat

Ensign

my blood pressure is fine, thanks. I just think its pretty disturbing news even if its only half true, and to me it would be just as disturbing when promoted and signed by a democrat.<br /><br />when posted here, though, predictably it was given the brush off since it came from me, and due to the tone of the language. 12footer just flatly declared that it wasn't true without really knowing what he was talking about, simply because it put the bush administration in a bad light. <br /><br />personally, I would like to hope that you bush supporters are right and that this administration and the neocon agenda poses no threat whatsoever to our civil liberties and freedoms. I don't have that hope though, and I think that if a democratic administration was pushing through a similar agenda of increased powers for the federal government, the conservatives here and everywhere would be pretty damn angry about it. I just don't relate to the kind of partisan loyalty that gives one party a free pass to do something that they would try to crucify the other party for doing.

agitator

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Woodrat, I can see why you are opposed to psychological testing.

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

<br />Woodrat, I can see why you are opposed to psychological testing<br />
:D :D <br /><br />
<br />when posted here, though, predictably it was given the brush off since it came from me, and due to the tone of the language. 12footer just flatly declared that it wasn't true without really knowing what he was talking about, simply because it put the bush administration in a bad light.<br />
Sorry Woodrat, don't take it personally mate, but some of us here (12' included) can spot a piece of outrageously over the top leftist propaganda at a single glance - in fact we can even smell the stuff before looking at it ;) <br /><br />My advice to anyone wanting to create a more scary and half believable troll is to use moderate language... :D ;)

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by agitator:<br /> Woodrat, I can see why you are opposed to psychological testing.
ROFLMAO! :D

woodrat

Ensign

hyuk hyuk.<br /><br />Sorry guys but both the patriot II and the psycho testing program are true, and cross checked with other sources. <br /><br />not everything that is not right wing propoganda is automatically left wing propoganda..

woodrat

Ensign

This is eactly the kind of stuff that repubs everywhere were having fits about when it was put forward by the clinton/reno crowd. Now that Bush is siging one into law, you all stick your heads in the sand (after shooting the messenger, of course) and say it couldn't possibly be true. Talk to me again in five years when this thing shows up in YOUR hometown school district, and then tell me it was all democrat lies. You guys are so locked down into your partisan positions, you can't see outside of the little box you're in. this kind of stuff has been coming for years, pushed through by BOTH parties.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by Boomyal:<br /> I didn't read the detail, but if this is correct I could see some jail time in my future!
7.gif
I will be joining you in jail.

ob

Admiral

Originally posted by woodrat:<br /> this kind of stuff has been coming for years, pushed through by BOTH parties. [/QUOTE ]<br /><br />So what exactly are you whining about?Cause you can't peg down who to blame it(whatever it is) on?<br /><br />Offer some alternatives to your complaints or stop whining about everything.Sounds to me like you need a spanking.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Somebody's trolling for a $10 iboats gift certificate! ;) <br /><br />nice try, but we smelled you out!

rogerwa

Commander

I took some time and did a little research into this. Here are my impressions..<br /><br />First the initial site we were pointed to required a lot of patience to sift the sh$t from the shinola.. Clearly a knee jerk lefty OOh I got him now response. <br /><br />The new freedom initiative in my view can be broken down into two issues. The first is the screening for mental illness. One can look at this from the diabolical view (as is witnessed from the article) or can look at it from a positive view. Since I was little, kids are given IQ tests. I would suggest that this is analogous to what is being considered. What is being done with that data now?? My son, over my initial reluctance, has been diagnosed (in conjunction with his teachers) as being mildly ADD. We give him Ritilin when the concentration becomes a problem. During this process I have figured that I am probably ADD as well and have taken some hard knocks in learning to deal with it. Referencing the IQ tests before, I was tested at a 145 when in Kindergarten so intelligence or aptitude was never a problem. This is exactly the type of situation I beleive this is intended to catch. I would never accept a program that mandated the use of medications as a result of this. So far I have not seen that.<br /><br />The second part of this is the supposed linkage to the drug companies. This allegation really sugggests that Bush is sitting around looking for ways to make the drug companies more profitable. I really can't buy that, even if it was a Democrat. While politicians are tremendously self -serving I think this is a stretch.<br /><br />As far as Patriot II is concerned, there was no details, just opinion. The sky is falling stuff. Do I think the current admin is perfect?? No Is he doing what he can to fight terrorism? You bet. I think there are a lot of hurdles, mostly politicians and the press. Bush is not a diabolical man looking to create a dictatorship. You need to look over your hatred to see that.<br /><br />BTW, Clinton isn't a Crooked creep?? I don't care what party he hails from, he was a crooked liar.

woodrat

Ensign

Originally posted by ob:<br />
Sounds to me like you need a spanking.
yes, anyone who ponts out problems or complains about something they don't like about their government deserves a spanking. That's the way conservatives think huh? big surprise.<br /><br />I'm about done with this whole forum.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by woodrat:<br />
Originally posted by ob:<br />
Sounds to me like you need a spanking.
yes, anyone who ponts out problems or complains about something they don't like about their government deserves a spanking. That's the way conservatives think huh? big surprise.<br /><br />I'm about done with this whole forum.
What would we do without you, Woodrat? :rolleyes:

agitator

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Without this Forum where would you vent? Shame to waste all that on a small audience.

NOSLEEP

Commander

Nice form ob. :D

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Hillarious thread, this one... :D