College Football.....

64osby

Admiral
PSU ate their after game pizza during the rain delay at MSU. The Spartans were hungry and picked up the win.

MSU should play all their games in nasty rain, worked for U-M and PSU.

sam60

Captain
Nebraska still sucks. A week didn't change a thing. Mike Riley hangs his head lower than this guy with a stenosis and 3 bulging disks.

aspeck

Staff member
PSU's 2 game meltdown boils down to coaching, coaching, coaching. As much as I like Moorehead and Franklin, there is something to be said about their lack of strategy changes and play calling in close games. You have a 4 hour rain delay and you come out with the same offense that hasn't worked and because of the weather you have lost your speed advantage and have played into their size advantage. Come on, change the offense. And the Run, Pass Option is a great play, but how about a different play every now and then? How about a play where the QB lines up under center for that 3rd and inches play? Adjust the offense and defense to the opponent and field conditions ... that is a good coach and a good team. PSU your are way to predictable! Okay, I got that off my chest. PSU deserves to be 14, or lower. PSU's next games are Rutgers and Nebraska ... maybe they can win at least one of those ...

sam60

Captain
Nebraska is a 2.5 point underdog at Minnesota. I lived in Iowa for a bit when I was young. Can I jump across the Missouri as a fan? LOL.

sam60

Captain
Good offensive drive by Nebraska. 12 plays for 75 yards to tie it up at 7 apiece.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
MSU was hammered. This is what happens when u beat overrated teams and then a decent team smokes ya...

bassman284

Commander
Nebraska is a 2.5 point underdog at Minnesota. I lived in Iowa for a bit when I was young. Can I jump across the Missouri as a fan? LOL.
Haha! You'd be welcome but maybe you want to wait just a bit. Right now halfway through the 3rd qtr Iowa has 20 yards total offense. Also have 14 points due to 2 pick 6s by Josh Jackson. So far Iowa's only offense is Hornibrook to Jackson (Hornibrook being the Wisky QB). Oops, Iowa just fumbled and Wis scored. I didn't buy enough booze for this.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Golden Gophers......... :) sam, didn't we have a bet..........:spy:

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Now Miss St is beating 'Bama in the 4th 24-17. What's this world coming too????

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Don't forget ND losing 20-0 at Miami.

I think the ESPN crew said the last time #1, #2 and #3 lost on the same day was New Years day in 1966, I think. Whenever it was, it was a long time ago.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
He hooked it! And hit the post..... 'Bama

2 mins left....

sam60

Captain
I don't feel like looking up his buyout, but I think Mike Riley will be out and have enough money to get a house on a trout stream and fish a lot.