College Football.....

sam60

Captain
So Musky, Did you get whipped and now you are just for MSU? She must be powerful! :facepalm: WI 8-0.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
So Musky, Did you get whipped and now you are just for MSU? She must be powerful! :facepalm: WI 8-0.

Oh no........ MN, WI and MSU...... Got throw some props her way since she 's Alumni...... I like a little peace around here
21 - 17 MSU........ 2min left in the 3rd...

For all those on the edge of their seats wondering how the Jeepin' went, had a great time! It was sloppy from melting snow...:laugh:

What about NE and NW sam? Just walked thru the door..

bassman284

Commander
My Iowa Hawkeyes leading THEE Ohio State Buckeyes 48-17 with 12:29 to go. ESPN if you want to watch the carnage.

sam60

Captain
My Iowa Hawkeyes leading THEE Ohio State Buckeyes 48-17 with 12:29 to go. ESPN if you want to watch the carnage.

I love it! I want Iowa to be great so Nebraska doesn't look too bad when we get whooped on.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
MSU 34 yd feild goal for the.........................Timeout to freeze him. Lines up and......................... Perfect! MSU wins!

The wife gives Art her best....... :)

WIMUSKY

Staff member
The B1Gs will be dropping like rocks in the rankings with OSU getting hammered too...

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Why didn't OSU play last week like they did today? Iowa 55-24, less that 2 min to go.

Why didn't PSU play today like their first 6 games? Congrats Mrs. Musky.

bassman284

Commander
I love it! I want Iowa to be great so Nebraska doesn't look too bad when we get whooped on.
Ha Ha! Funny stuff Sam. I was talking to my brother a few minutes ago and we were both hoping that Iowa could look respectable and only lose by maybe 2 touchdowns. Flat guarantee NO Iowa fan even dreamed of this kind of game. The beauty is, the kids didn't even seem to be working that hard at it. I have not seen this team play anything like this all season.

bassman284

Commander
Why didn't OSU play last week like they did today? Iowa 55-24, less that 2 min to go.

Why didn't PSU play today like their first 6 games? Congrats Mrs. Musky.
It's the plague and also the beauty of college ball. You truly don't know what team you're going to have today.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Now if MN can beat MI in the Big House.... If so, it will be an awesome day.....

RGrew176

Commander
When you get into conference play, and I mean any conference anything can happen. The conference teams know each others tendencies so well from playing year after year. That is one of the contributing factors why Iowa just dominated Ohio State on Saturday. MSU beats Penn State seems like neither Penn State or Ohio State completely recovered from last weeks game. It took a lot out of both teams and that showed on Saturday.

RGrew176

Commander
Now if MN can beat MI in the Big House.... If so, it will be an awesome day.....

Not this year, better luck next year. Michigan is finally starting to play like a Michigan team. Harbaugh is still building his program. I expect more improvement next season. While they have a chance to beat Wisconsin and Ohio State I think unfortunately they will lose both games. Still, as Saturday showed us anything can happen.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
When you get into conference play, and I mean any conference anything can happen. The conference teams know each others tendencies so well from playing year after year. That is one of the contributing factors why Iowa just dominated Ohio State on Saturday. MSU beats Penn State seems like neither Penn State or Ohio State completely recovered from last weeks game. It took a lot out of both teams and that showed on Saturday.

Could be, but at the same time MSU went into 3OTs last week which playing PSU would be a push at best.... In conference play all teams know each others tendencies. I think OSU took Iowa way too lightly......

WIMUSKY

Staff member
There has been chatter about Harbaugh leaving and going back to the pros. Not sure if he may be pushed out, or, he leaves because he hates losing...

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
There has been chatter about Harbaugh leaving and going back to the pros. Not sure if he may be pushed out, or, he leaves because he hates losing...
I think his personality rubs people the wrong way and that is why he only stays in one place for so long.