Cockpit Scuppers

Status
Not open for further replies.

GatorMike

Ensign
I have a 1999 19'cc and have had problems with the two cockpit scuppers that drain the rear deck. The scuppers on both sides broke years ago causing the boat to take on water in rough seas or slow cruising speeds. I replaced them a couple of years back and they are both broken again. With the scuppers broken the deck drains into the bilge and any water that splashes up against the ports on the outside of the hull also ends up in the bilge. Anybody else had this problem? I'm thinking maybe the hose Wellcraft used to connect the scupper to the drain port is two stiff and am thinking of replacing them with more flexible tubeing. Has anybody tried this? Thanks.

hoghuntinboy

Recruit
Hey Mike, did you ever find a solution for this? I bought a ccf190 that i'm about to bond for a title and i've not put it on the water. I'm anticipating some seal issues with the scuppers, but i'm not sure if i'm correct. Would like to be prepared anyway.

jbcurt00

Staff member
Closed

@hoghuntinboy don't post to old inactive topics, it's been nearly 14yrs since Gator started this topic, 2yrs since he logged into Iboats

Status
Not open for further replies.