Clintons book, (My Life) Or (My Lies)

LubeDude

Admiral
I cant believe there hasnt been a topic posted on Clintons book of lies.<br /><br />Troll, Maybe!<br /><br />I cant believe there are people waiting in the rain for three or four blocks waiting to get this book of nothing!

Kenneth Brown

Captain
Re: Clintons book, (My Life) Or (My Lies)

Seen his interview on TV about the book. I have to give it to him, he knows who to awnser a question. When asked why he had extramarital sex in the Whitehouse he reponds " Because I could"

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

Too early to comment, let's read it first ;)

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I liked the part where he had to sleep on the couch. :D

SCO

Lieutenant

Yep, he's getting praise for his honesty. There's the catch, his answers are contrived and calculated even when he is shockingly "honest", coupled with his most sincere and soul searching expressions. What about Kathleen Willy, Anita Broadrick, Paula Jones, Jennifer Flowers and the first interview he gave with Hillary on that? It's all about him allright . It's Ken Star's fault. Man o Man that guy is unbelievable (really) .

11 footer

Lieutenant

He said the worse day of his life was when he sat on the ege of the bed and told his wife the truth........as Jay Leno said. "he'll never do that again"<br /><br />Its one of the worse prestdents this country ever had, a real POS

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Poor Billy.. Ya'll pick on him something fierce... :p But let me ask ya'll this one question...<br /><br />Gentlemen... If you were married to Hillary, :eek: would ya not look elsewhere?... ;) I sure would... :D <br /><br />That all I have to say about poor ol' Billy boy... :(

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Not only that snapper, but back that up with having to look at Chelsa ever morning too. :eek:

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

I haven't found anyone to agree with me on this one point, but I know that I'm right.<br /><br />When he lied to reporters about his affair with M.L., you remember "I did not have, [pause] there was no, [pause] there is no sexual relationship..." a lot of folks were upset because he lied to us all. I think lying was the right thing to do in that circumstance; I mean, it was downright chivalrous, trying to protect her reputation like that. I wouldn't want a president who would use his power to take advantage of young girls and then hold press conferences about 'em.<br /><br />Please note that this is not an endorsement of his administration; just an opinion about one single event.<br /><br />Sure wish he had resigned & not subjected the country to all that embarassment.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

I dunno SBN... Ryan T. told me that he thought Chelsea(sp?) was hot.... :p <br /><br /> Guess we just don't see it eh' SBN? :D

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

IMO this book is just another means to keep "slick willie" and the Clintonians on the front page, and another attempt by clinton to build some sort of positive legacy. I may read this book some day.<br /><br />For now......I will view reviews of the book for cheap entertainment.<br /><br />PC

FSHKPR

Ensign

personally i dont see all the hoopla about him lying. every single president (with the exception of MAYBE Jimmy Carter) has told lies. Clintons biggest mistake was he got caught. You all need to wake up! There are NO honest polititions.

crab bait

Captain

least ways it'll be an interestin' read..<br /> no doubt about it..!!<br /><br />can ya imagin' an al gore book.. two varnished pages sealed with palstic wrap.. peel off the plastic wrap an 'read' the paint dry..<br /><br />what's wrong with chelsea..?? she's fine faced young lady.. in a george washington kinda way

FSHKPR

Ensign

i dont understand the picking on chelsea either. to pick on her just because because you dont like her father and mother? That just seems wrong! :confused:

11 footer

Lieutenant

I said that snapper?....I must have been thinking of someone else. <br /><br /><br />
There are NO honest polititions.
I dissagree, what did Bush senior ever lie about? How about Reagen? and Bush jr.?

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Despite my own political bias, one thing I have to say about Bill Clinton is that he is an extremely skilled political operator.<br /><br />Back in 1999, when he was president he visited New Zealand. While he was here he mixed in with the locals, went shopping down busy streets with his daughter, played golf, visited the tourist spots and said many kind words about this country....<br /><br />In short - I've never seen anyone win over the local population so expertly and so completely. <br /><br />I don't think we Kiwis knew the meaning of the word "politician" until President Bill Clinton came to town :D

Bob in Calif.

Senior Chief Petty Officer

If somebody gives me a copy of "Slick Willie's" book, I hope it's printed on toilet paper. :D <br /><br />...Bob in Calif...

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

I know I'm not spending my money on it. Tax money is still going for his retirement and security. He didn't help get me get rich, so why should I?<br /><br />My son's judge told Carl "Son, once you lie under oath, your creditability is no good here". I think that statement fits ole Slick Willie. Besides why read it, its proof you can't believe everthing that you read anyhow. Is it possible that he inhaled that smoke afterall? Probably still does...... :D :p

BrianFD

Senior Chief Petty Officer

LubeDude, this is a troll, for sure.<br /><br />When are y'all gonna just let it lay? He's been out of office for 4 years, after having been elected twice. If it was still legal and he had the opportunity, he probably would have won a third term. (I'm still not convinced that li'l Bush won...once.)<br /><br />To pick on Chelsea is just awful. There, but for the grace of God... . I would have thought better of some of you. Shame!<br /><br />Ryan T., when you're old enough to vote, your opinion will be more meaningful.<br /><br />ALL politicians lie, some more than others, because it's in their best interests (note, not YOUR best interest). Some just don't get caught, is all.<br /><br />In my opinion, neither of the Bushes has led a stellar presidency. The Dems don't have any better to offer this time, either.<br /><br />I'm off my soapbox now. Please feel free to talk among yourselves.