Check out boat please

murraygw

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Re: Check out boat please

I am missing a couple of pics I think. rear seat is one I will try to add it, I dont have them I already deleted it wel backseat can hold 3 or 4 ppl same shape as others

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

it totally depends on the condition of the floor. you can have the seats reupolstered at and auto seat upolsterser, usually cheaper. the rest looks like defered maintainance. engine and outdrive serviced, along with the bellows, etc.

do not try to turn that motor over until you remove the distributor, and prime the oil pump. then remove the plugs, and turn it by hand!!!!! this will keep you from breaking some internal, that is stuck.

luckyinkentucky

Chief Petty Officer

It's a shame ... I know. You think they would have covered it, and saved themselves the heartache and money that it takes to restore it.

Another thing ... you can get a Gel-Coat restore kit that may bring back a lot of the luster of the original gel coat. I've used Meguiar's Oxidation remover before on an old '91 Javelin, and it worked wonders. Here is a picture of the product. Oxidation remover It's cheaper by the gallon.

If it's too tough you may need another product, but ask your local dealer.