Changed dispayed name: (NOT)!

D

DJ

Re: Changed dispayed name: (NOT)!

LubeDude,<br /><br />As mentioned, change it to LD. We know who you are anyway. ;)

NathanY

Commander

Yeah, LD, kinda like DJ or JB..... :D <br /><br />Dont be a weenie, Ray, and remember I still have your number, and it is free for me to call after 7, just incase you thought that you would hide... :D

KaGee

Admiral

Hey Dude....<br /><br />The OD has had a whopping 19 posts since joining Iboats, and none since Jan 5. The majority of his posts dealt with the mega oil thread. I don't know why you feel threatened by him or think he will pick up the slack once the season gets back on track. <br /><br />Tracker 150 just doesn't have the same ring to it as Lube Dude!

ndemge

Commander

So LD, should I use synthetic or dino heat shrink when I pre-solder my crimp connections?

LubeDude

Admiral

OK, OK, I didnt think it would cause such a stir.<br /><br /> LubeDude It Is!!! <br /><br />I suppose it just wouldnt be right after having the name for so long and like Nate said, he knows where to find me anyhow.<br /><br />Maybe we will see if TheOilDoc can handle it. :p :p :p <br /><br />Also see if he has a sense of humor. :D :D :D

D

DJ

Lube,<br /><br />Are you inciting a war? :p

Triton II

Commander

Welcome back LubeDude... good decision! :cool:

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

Glad to see you changed it back. It just wouldn't be the same with you by a different name LD. Unless it was LD :D <br /><br />AK Chappy

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

When it comes to advice on lube, dude, you are da man, LD!<br />Your handle is well-earned.
emthup.gif

NYMINUTE

Captain

Thanks LD, Now I can run the oil to 3500 miles.<br />You are a lifesaver. :p

f_inscreenname

Commander

The Patriots beat Philly. Nascar starts this week. Lube dude is “LubeDude”. Now all is right in the world. :D

KaGee

Admiral

Nothing like the original.<br /><br />Ever notice how products reintroduce themselves as "new and improved" only to find them on the shelves months later as the "original".<br /><br />"Lube Dude".... just has a ring to it.

LubeDude

Admiral

You guys are making my day.<br /><br />Thanks again for the support, and setting me straight.<br /><br /> What was I thinking???

Stumpknocker

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Uh, you were thinking about changing your screen name. Remember?