FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
How many points did Dillon have over Hornish at the start. I hear Dillon is struggling. Need to start watching it. Been listening on the radio while coming home from town, 25 miles away....Lo.
Dillon scraped the wall.......... Top 5 or so on this restart didn't take any tires. Hornish will be shuffled back along with Dillon.... Could get interesting.......
As I sit here, I am not happy about Dillon heading to The show, sporting Dale's number, I knew Dale, had lunch with him 2 weeks before racing changed forever. This does not make me happy!
I think that was the original thought, GA. RCR does own the number and the last I heard was they were going to use the #3, but not make it look identical to senior's number. I guess until it happens it's not a done deal. Heck, it hasn't been officially announced that Dillon is going to Cup full time. I was a Senior fan, not so much Jr, I guess I don't have a problem with it. It's RCRs to do however he sees fit. I do understand the emotions tied to that number with the fans. I've been to 'Dega a half a dozen times which seems to be the heart of Ernhardt country.......