Can someone explain why Mike Moore is still alive?

12Footer

Fleet Admiral
That's a serious question for anybody who may have an answer, even if you do not agree with the ideology of that answer.<br /><br />I honestly can't figure out why he hasn't been arrested and placed on trial for the same exact charges as those levied-upon "Tokyo Rose". Other than the passage of time , The only changes (that shouldn't even matter) are those of the technology used for perpetrating the crimes.<br />I must point-out for those of you in Dade County, Florida, that "Tokyo Rose" was executed for her war-time efforts.<br /><br />Then there's the movie industry itself back then. with Marlena Dietrich (SP). And what of Hitler's media minister, Gerbels?<br />Surely, Saddamn and Osama can rely on Al Ja Zeeeeeeeeeeeeeeera to get thier propaganda out there. This Moore guy calls himself a US citezen,and STILL gets away with killing Iraqis and US servicmen!

snapperbait

Vice Admiral
Re: Can someone explain why Mike Moore is still alive?

Did you see the movie 12Footer? I did'nt.. <br /><br />Really, I'm just trying to figure out you can state that what moore says is getting iraqis and servicemen killed??? Ya lost me... :confused:

knobby

Chief Petty Officer

Freedom of speech, works both directions.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

snapperbait, in the interest of brevity, in precisely the same exact way Tokyo Rose killed Allied soldiers in WWII. If you still do not know, do a google search "TOKYO ROSE" , then Check out this link. <br />BTW, it is all verified, but feel free to do your own research on this POS and his other "works".

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

relax y'all... <br />anyone actually "swayed" by M&M doesn't deserve<br />our sympathy! :p he's just cashing his check IMO.

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

Michael Moore is laughing all the way to the bank, because too much is made of his propaganda.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

I know all about tokyo rose, and i see where your trying to go, history lesson and 59 deceits spin un-necessary...<br /><br />Try this on for size.. Ok, moore gets arrested, tried, and sentenced.... <br /><br />Moore would then become a marter(sp?) to a great deal of the public.. That would make the administration look even worse that they already do, and face it, dubya and his partners in crime don't need anymore bad press....

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

why? because this is America!

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Hummmm.. Not executed, and pardoned by Jerry Ford.. Guess I needed that history lesson after all.. ;)

jinx

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Moore is only important because people pay attention to him. It does not reflect well on us, but that's the bottom line.<br /><br />The world is full of overweight, loud-mouthed slobs, and this one got lucky. <br /><br />Like most liars and jerks, someday his day will be over and people will wake up and see him for what he really is.<br /><br />It is not a perfect system, but it is a lot less messy than an execution!<br /><br /><br />Jinx

Parrott_head

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by 12Footer:<br /> Then there's the movie industry itself back then. with Marlena Dietrich (SP). And what of Hitler's media minister, Gerbels?<br />
Marlena Dietrich was not on the "A" list with Hitler and his minions.<br /> Marlena Dietrich <br /><br />The Nazi Minister of Propaganda was Joseph Goebbels. A small rodent like man but his name is spelled differently.<br /> Joshep Goebbels <br /><br />In answer to your question as to why Mr. Moore is not arrested and tried for his latest theatrical release is best covered by this bit of history.<br /> Why Mr. Moore can do what he did. <br /><br />Many of the men who supported the above document lost their property and some lost their lives due to the unpopularity of their political beliefs.<br /><br />The best way to fight what many feel is an extremly biased show is to list the points made by Mr. Moore and than cross check and verify what he claims. I have read some rebuttals of "Farenheit 911" and they make strong arguements against the premise of the movie.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by jinx:<br /> Moore is only important because people pay attention to him. It does not reflect well on us, but that's the bottom line.<br /><br />The world is full of overweight, loud-mouthed slobs, and this one got lucky. <br /><br />Like most liars and jerks, someday his day will be over and people will wake up and see him for what he really is.<br /><br />It is not a perfect system, but it is a lot less messy than an execution!<br /><br /><br />Jinx
But that is the problem. I learned Monday that black market copies of the mutant's film are being distributed in Iraq, to Iraqis and US servicemen alike.<br />That is where the damage has been done, and the lives lost that I feel he should be held liable for.<br />But as for the mess of execution , maybee so (us being civalized and all that)...But not me.If I ever got close enough to him or any other terrorist, I'd do my best to lop-off his head with my pocket knife while he screamed bloody murder!<br /><br />And Parrot Head, The bill of rights does not provide anmesty for guilty traitors or those merely accused of it. They have a right to a speedy trial. But what if they did try him on the charge of treason?<br />And what if, they found him guilty? God knows there is plenty of evidence to deliberate such a verdict.<br />So what about the conviction-phase? If found guilty, should he not be placed before a firing squad?<br />I'm not even going to entertain the other replies claiming he has freedom of speach. I'm not arguing that basic fact. But clearly, he needs to be arrested and charged with treason, just as Goebels (sorry about my spelling, but I'll never place any more importance on that, than I would subject matter).<br /><br />And Scooch_2 has provided some interesting research into "Tokyo Rose" that bears Reading .<br /><br />Thanks This is the type of information I was looking for, and you found it with my own sugestion too! (ggogle search) Good job, and my bad! But your link claims she was abandoned by the US. The facts are, that she was trapped by the Jananese, much like a POW. It would appear that some myths will never see the light of truth,no matter how hard we search for it. :confused: <br />I can remember being taught in grade-school that Iva Ikuko Toguri (or whoever Tokyo Rose was ), was tried and executed for war crimes just as Hilter's J.Goebels was....I just now learned something new.<br /><br />And when anyone mentions Moore's media product, Why do they allways ask, "Have you seen it?", when they know dern-well, the person they are talking to would rather tie thier dog in the hammer-lane of I-75 and wait for rush hour! That puke will not get $1.32 profit from me, given that he allready took me once ("Bowling for Columbine").<br />They claim I have no right to speak negatively about it....lol!!<br />I have seen one of Goebel's products too, and still have it on VHS around here someplace. But it's in German, and I have no clue what he is saying. That doesn't make him any less an enemy than he was before I found out what his job was.

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

It is our patriotic duty to question our leaders and their actions, not just go with what they say. Anyone not doing so is more deserving of the title of traitor.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by mrbscott19:<br /> So do you blame whoever uncovered the torture in Iraq as a person who committed treason? Afterall, that scandal has outraged iraqis and has surely helped cause death to our soldiers. Some people to be beheaded even. Is that treason?<br /><br />It is our patriotic duty to question our leaders and their actions, not just go with what they say. Anyone not doing so is more deserving of the title of traitor.
What torture are you talking about? Sadamn or his sons cannot torture anyone anymore. Are you talking about the beheaders? I don't get it.<br />What am I missing?<br />And if you are saying Moore is questioning our leaders and thier actions, click the link provided in the first post.<br />He has no right sealing the fate of any human.

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

where is he sealing fate? He made a movie! Deal with it. I want you to explain to me exactly how his movie has caused our servicemen to die.<br /><br />The torturers I was talking about are some of the men and women in the US military. Or did you miss that whole fiasco? Our soldiers have died because it came to light that we've been torturing prisoners. The uncovering of that scandal has without a doubt sealed the fate of some of our soldiers. If it was an american that broke the story, would that be considered treason? By your definiton, it would.

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

Sorry, but your "deceits" don't hold water. In the end it's all propaganda. And that seems to be what you can't get past. But remember this, there are no lies in Fahrenheit 9/11. Now watch this drive. :D <br /><br /> Debunking Deceits 1-2 <br /><br /> Debunking Deceits 3-7 <br /><br /> Debunking Deceits 8-16 <br /><br /> Debunking Deceits 17-23 <br /><br /> Debunking Deceits 24-31 <br /><br /> Debunking Deceits 32-38 <br /><br /> Debunking Deceits 39-49 <br /><br />I can spew propaganda BS too... :p

Link

Rear Admiral

12Footer<br />Scooch_2<br />Read your links. <br />Nothing new in yours 12Footer that I didn't already know. Good link though :) <br />Scooch_2 I found that interesting. <br /><br />12Footer since this is your thread I'll try to keep on topic.<br /><br />Hanoi Jane (in my day) Michael Moore (today) and a host of others, but all supported by the major media! As you know they are all in the same boat!<br />They hate America but hide behind free speech!<br /><br />They will hide behind free speech as "Vietnam" wasn't a real "war" Well I lost a lot of friends there!<br /><br />They will hide behind free speech as "The Gulf war" wasn't a real "war" but now they adopted "justified" War.<br /><br />They hide behind free speech calling President Bush a Liar! While we are at war!<br /><br />No I'm not going to hijack your post but may drink another long neck and make a post on that! :) <br /><br /><br />They hide behind free speech calling returning military (from Iracq ) on a 4th of July (this year) parade Baby Killers.. (This happened in WA state)<br /><br />Yes you are correct Jane Fonda, Michael Moore, Brad Pitt, and most of Hollyweird, our (so called) News Media and Most most (Not All) of Demoncrates are Traitors!<br />I only include the (demoncrate leadership) Bill and POS wifie (yes the last name is Clintoons) and Hollywood followers.<br /><br />Wow! What a great way to vent.. Pick a post by 12Footer and vent! :D :D <br /><br />Yes I know where you are comming from.. but lets convert the 5% (which is scarey) to vote for GW.Bush!

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

Who called our servicemen baby killers? I would bet it wasn't any of the people you just mentioned. Moore hides behind free speech about as much as Bush hides behind executive privilege.

crab bait

Captain

beats me why he's still suckin' air.. <br /><br />IT'S NOT NICE TO FOOL WITH THE REPUBLICIAN PARTY..