Bush's Intelligence Quiz

12Footer

Fleet Admiral
Re: Bush's Intelligence Quiz

18713001.stoptroll.jpg
Did my pic host place a red ecks up there? click this link.

SCO

Lieutenant

I can be lucid Blacktie. Want to debate it? I'd like to meet one of you that can explain your basis for your anti Bush rhetoric. I'm left to speculate that you are all simply quaking in your boots.

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

Nice sign 12footer......my post merely pointed to topic initiators intentions...and the person got his jollies.<br /><br />While I'm here, I will post a joke!!!<br /><br />A Funny!<br /><br />2004 Democratic Convention Schedule:<br /><br />6:00 p.m. - Opening flag burning ceremony. 6:00 p.m. - Opening secular prayers by Rev.Jesse Jackson &Rev. Al Sharpton<br />6:30 p.m. - Anti-war concert by Barbra Streisand.<br />6:40 p.m. - Ted Kennedy proposes a toast. 7:00 p.m. - Tribute theme to France.<br />7:10 p.m. - Collect offerings for al-Zawahri defense fund.<br />7:25 p.m. - Tribute theme to Germany.<br />7:45 p.m. - Anti-war rally (Moderated by Michael<br /> Moore)<br />8:25 p.m. - Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.<br />8:30 p.m. - Terrorist appeasement workshop.<br />9:00 p.m. - Gay marriage ceremony (both male &female couples)<br />9:30.p.m. - * Intermission *<br />10:00.p.m. - Posting the Iraqi Colors by Sean Penn and Tim Robbins<br />10:10 p.m. - Re-enactment of Kerry's fake medal toss.<br />10:20.p.m. - Cameo by Dean 'Yeeearrrrrrrg!'<br />10:30 p.m. - Abortion demonstration by N.A.R.A.L.<br />10:40 p.m. - Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.<br />10:50 p.m. - Pledge of allegiance to the UN.<br />11:00 p.m. - Multiple gay marriage ceremony<br />(threesomes, mixed and same sex).<br />11:15 p.m. - Maximizing Welfare workshop.<br />11:30 p.m. - 'Free Saddam' pep rally.<br />11:59 p.m. - Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.<br />12:00 p.m. - Nomination of democratic candidate.<br /><br />Any chance we could get Ted Kennedy to drive Hillary<br />home from the<br />convention ?<br /><br />Note: this may have been posted prior to this, but is, to me, very funny, and IMO, oh so real. ;)

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

It's just a joke, not real funny, but lets not make more of it than it is. The left like Bush or Cheney jokes as much as the right like Ted Kennedy jokes, or Hillary jokes, or jokes about waffles.

achris

More fish than mountain goat

Request permission to use this one some of our pollies.

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

granted achris.<br /><br />good day!