Bush NGuard plug by B.Barnes

dogsdad

Lieutenant
Re: Bush NGuard plug by B.Barnes

Kerry was against the war before he even went to Vietnam. It is obvious that he only went to harvest medals, thinking that would be his launching platform for his political career. What we see here is the culmination of a lifelong plan to ascend to the Presidency. This man is a calculating schemer, and a charlatan of the first order.

Fly Rod

Commander

;) Kerry recieved his medals and probably deserved them "FINE" <br /><br /><br />Being a vietnam vetran, my gripe is:<br /><br />1--He threw his medals over the fence!!! :mad: <br /><br />2--He sympathised with the enemy!!!! :mad: <br /><br />3--And probably because of his actions POWs were held and tortured an additional two years as war crimminals and not as POWs :mad: <br /><br />"Semper Fi" ;) :cool:

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by SCO:<br /> I think this hurts W., that Ben Barnes says he helped get W into the National Guard thereby avoiding a chance of Vietnam service. I am hoping to get the Vets response to this issue in comparison with Kerry's Fonda moment.
I don't think it hurts W at all, SCO. It didn't hurt the last four times it was flung at him, so I doubt seriuously that this mud gained any "stick" than it allready had.<br />W's service record was made public because of the first assault on his honor. Where-o-where is Kerry's? I have a history of W's service record at home someplace, printed-out for quick refernce back then--from those heady daze of 2000. I'll see if I can find it, and post particulars. In the meantime, don't be suckered-into the last gasp attempts at attacking Bushe's service to his country by the leftivists. Rather, add to it, by his distinquished service record as commander in Chief! <br /><br /><br />(hank you-thankyouverymuch. thanks for commin tonite.

jinx

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Can't we just have the election next week and get it over with. Anybody that hasn't made up their mind by now probably won't vote anyway!<br /><br />I'm a political junkie, and I'm getting tired of it--particularly with all of the heavy stuff happening in the world right now.<br /><br />Jinx

NOSLEEP

Commander

Soooooooo...........<br />Anybody goin finchn this weekend.

Ralph 123

Captain

5 FBI Document experts are prepared to testify in court that the CBS Documents are fakes. They use superscript that was not available in the 70s...

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by jinx:<br /> Can't we just have the election next week and get it over with. Anybody that hasn't made up their mind by now probably won't vote anyway!<br /><br />I'm a political junkie, and I'm getting tired of it--particularly with all of the heavy stuff happening in the world right now.<br /><br />Jinx
I feel your pain,Jinx. I became a politcal junkie after Clinton won the first time. It floored me. I didn't understand how there could have been that many registered idiots in American society. So now, each day is a battleground. My appologies, mate.